What are you doing? (Part 1)

Prepping my backpack for a Scotchguarding session (iow waterproofing it).

_
This week will be hotter than Ibiza, next week will be chilly and raining…

Go UK :smiley:

it snowed again last night

~
At least your weather is consistent… the U.K. blows hot and cold, and that’s sometimes on and throughout the same day… minute by minute.

I feel like I’ve been repeatedly kicked in the ribs… courtesy of Sunday’s ab/core workout. :neutral_face:

You ever got kicked in the ribs? Do you want to?

_
Lol

Recuperating from a long day of shopping and overeating out. So excited about collecting my wishlist bike Thursday.

Are you officially a resident of Colorado, Mr.?

youtu.be/W6MkESn1v1w

:happy-smileyflower: Enjoy this Springtime (for those in that zone). Also, Happy Easter!

You too

Might do the whole church thing this weekend… just for old time’s sake and the nostalgia of it all. Roast duck and lamb, on a slow cook, ready to serve upon my return.

Hmmm, might have to complete the Spring-cleaning by then… for harmony’s sake.

The church is not for nostalgia but for Christian rites and other forms of Christian community bonding. If you just go there to droll and pick your nose then simply don’t and leave more space for genuine Christians. I myself don’t go to church because I don’t believe in a God and it would be a bit overstretched and farcical for me to be there and take the Holy Communion and I am not a clown but dont be mistaken: The Church is the last bastion of the modern world standing against the tyranny of bureaucratic-financial-5th’international moloch that will wipe out human dignity and human freedoms from the face of this earth.

_
This guy’s (but that’s up for debate) still talking my way?

When someone ain’t you, but they’re telling you what they’d do, you get this ^^^ tripe.

I am not talking to you specifically; you are just a dumb tool that will sway whichever direction the current societal trends blow. If the magazines and the dogs barking in them told you negros are monkeys to be ruthlessly subjugated or if they told you that God exists or if they told you whatever, then that is what you would gallop-up and believe. Plus I am strongly certain you are a bit nuts also.

Listen Maggie…I dont want to be mean to you…you are a woman, you have feelings…we have to find a mutully satysfing solution to our conflict.

_
More speculative-tripe and much presumptive-tribulation… doing running commentary a’la KTS observational responsive style. I’d rather the person didn’t… with me.

Once a person has missed a ship that has sailed, it becomes a definitive and irreversible point in time.

I will still be nice to you; as nice as your stupidity and snobbery allow me to be.

Accomplished much today like putting together a new bed, planting 8 types of veggie seeds(an experiment to see if the 2016 seeds grow at all), and repacked my camping gear(trying to lighten the load by removing non-essentials).

Sorry about pink colored photo, my plant light casts that.

_
You’re going camping?

I’ve finally got the Spring-cleaning bug… hope I can continue on with the endeavour, tomorrow.

Are this two guys probably the same guy?

OA.pngWhen 77 years old. - - - - - - - When 61 years old. - - - -