What are you doing? (Part 1)

Be careful bro…few things more gruesome than a sight of a 40 year old bachelor.

i got my first bike when i was 10, a 1984 honda xl80. jumped these little hills in this field across from my house. got a license to drive one on the street in 1994 i think, when I was 14. been on and off them ever since and im 41 now and i can tell you that i will thrash the fuck out of this thing and have it bouncing off the rev limiter. its like drugs man.

like get on the interstate at 3am when there are no cars and top it out then stand up and put your arms out like jesus or that dude from titanic and just let that shit engine break all brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as you fly through the air like a bird g

just balanced and flying. im not into engineering and all that kind of shit but if i was i would say something like these bikes sit at the edge of what is possible through engineering at least with regard to things that move you around

Repotting my lentil, basil, and red peppers.
85BF9C45-DB3C-4B73-A515-3BC885CB9B70.jpeg
My broccoli is a hot mess, so not sure of what’s gonna happen with that.

_
God damn, this site got reel boring reel quick…

Or it hit a temporary brick wall.

motorcycles are not boring magsj. you’re just wrong on this one.

…or it’s probably just me.

The excitement in my mind and the excitement in reality, aren’t tallying up. I need to go do some Math.

I neither stated nor defined the reason behind the onset of my boredom… it’s not you, it’s me ; )

The ill-effect of the absence of holidaying eventing and music-festivaling, has left an indelible impression upon my expectant soul of the need to do, is probably all.

You are on a philosophy board, what do you expect???for me to stand on my head and piss into a cup as I am using my hands to shave my legs? you are not bit old for concerts???I am 24 and often I feel like a perv there.

_
You can do whatever you like, in your own time, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise… [-X

I said music festivals not concerts… I go to expensive boutique festivals only, for grown people… most others have never heard of those ones. The concerts I’ve frequented throughout my life are not your average concerts or venues either, as they involve the musical and performing Arts, Charity events, Art fairs, and so forth…

You think/feel that you are too old for such things? Wah! sure, there’s the ones that the Youngers frequent, but then there’s plenty of ones that have an older-than-teenage-years following.

Yea yea we already know you are an aristocrat. Upscale boutiques for adult people that blast negro Jamaican reggae on hard bass.

I don’t know of any clothes shops that play reggae (on hard bass… bashment, that’s called), but neither do I frequent clothes shops much at all, as there are more unique and rarer pieces to be found online. High-end high-street X designer, is where it’s at, for a fresh new look.

Your baiting attempts are very… well, bait. I don’t know why you even bother… here’s a track, just for you ; ) youtu.be/8L6KGuTr9TI

What baiting attempts idiot. I think you are confusing baiting with provoking, if I was baiting, I’d be trying to not show I am provoking. And I am not even provoking, you are getting irritated but not everything that causes irritation is a provocation.

You are neither provoking nor irritating me one bit, hence my use of the word ‘baiting’… get it? Understand?

Probably not.

No, I dont understand.

_
…listening to the storm outside, whilst drinking green tea, whilst lounging
in the sleeping quarters.

There is now also a live plant taking up residence in my room… I had divided
a large plant into 3, as seen below.

Each division, having held a flower… white spathes, that last for months,
and blossom all throughout the year.

ayyyy, am I not invited for a cup of cha??? i am the closest you gonna get to Satyr, I am his step-son afterall. I can tell you how many millions of Jews need to be eradicated and I can explain to you just how wrong the modern world is about Adolf Hitler.

Lol… what makes you think I wanna get close to Satyr? I don’t know the guy or what he looks like, so um… how? :confusion-shrug: Do all da ladies want a piece of him? do they…? I can’t emotionally crush, on anonymous guys, over the internet, because my… you know, common sense prohibits me from exercising such idiocies.

Yea, come over… so I can make my cat scratch your eyes out. :imp:

I have my own views on Adolf H…