What are you doing? (Part 1)

_
I’m partying, on a YouTube live DJ set, with… green, tea. :neutral_face:

Hey! I don’t drink in the week, so don’t judge me, ok!

This guy is nuts… :laughing:

Speaking of plants and shit, imma bout to build three raised planter boxes for an Indian dude (dots, not feathers) in like three hours on thursday and make $350. Imma use pressure treated 4x4 and plywood. Boxes is six foot long by two feet wide by one foot deep. Top of the box is at 2 feet. That’ll put yer plants at waist height when they’re growed up.

people dont garden enough

watch youtube videos of people driving through scenic places.

also are you familiar with red rocks amphitheater? it has been there forever. a scenic drive to an amazing venue. lots of music there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Rocks_Amphitheatre

_
I’d be bored of that in under a minute MrR, so I’m not even gonna go there… I was thinking more of a scenic staycation, in the countryside, near a lake or a river… and other scenic attractions.

this one is about an hour or so from here i think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Lake_(Colorado

Nice, but what do you do there? hiking, then eat a packed lunch…?

nah you get lunch from a restaurant.

Resting after four rides on my trike. Still gotta gussy it up and add some accessories.

…like in the Alps? What’s popular there? like fondue is popular here/in Europe.

Sailing, rowing, or pedaloing on the lake, would be a nice way to spend the day.

Alps sound good Maggie…where r we going???you are paying!

Lol…

Mont Blanc… a def visit…

Stunning scenery, always.

28F465C1-DD5D-4060-A362-95DCAE949353.jpeg

53F46707-6966-41C4-8E0E-51950D5753F2.jpeg

Armenia is much better than Switzerland and 20 times cheaper unless you really must prove to everybody you have money. And Thailand…where females are not spoilt by the Judeo-Christian nihilism…they know how to be traditional and sweet and how to please a man…those without dicks at least…

Does Armenia have snow tho…? What makes it better, in being a tourist destination? I never professed to be rich… I get by, like everyone else.

I don’t like poisonous exotic wildlife, so destinations like Thailand are not for me… yes, I’m sure they’re traditional and sweet and definitely know how to please a man… a man with money.

get this

monsterscooterparts.com/air … s4EALw_wcB

there are mountains and lakes and all that shit all over the place here. you can get a ferrari and take a spin up some curvy roads. go to aspen or vail. spend all kinds of money on skiing and snowmobiling and all that shit. rent a spot on a resort. hike a trail. do whatever man. drink some wine.

Lol I’m at a Starbucks in line for a drink. Counted eleven people waiting, and six cars in the drive through line. The baristas are literally running back and forth behind the counter trying to keep up. The parasites that own the company won’t bring more employees in because that costs more. Instead, they push the employees to work harder and faster, with no raise of pay.

Same ol same ol, eh Karl?

are you white trash that goes to the cheapest, fast food chains and then complains and vents the quality is low and then tries to dignify feeding the Frankenstein by complaining at the treatment of the employees of the companies you fund ???

we know that it isn’t that they cant afford it. 6 bucks for a few espresso shots and some milk is a big much.

coffee places are weird. the best ones usually cost less than the chains, and they manage to keep the employees happy.

The quality of anything in any mass food chain is pathetic…I roast my own coffee beans, I have a food pack with me when I go out, a thermos, a set-up for longer car journeys, I mince my own meat, I cook my own burgers and so on…once you start thinking a bit ahead, your life gets better and you save time and money. Just have a big meal before you go out, a couple of snickers in your pocket, stuff like that… Starbucks coffee is so shit its unbelievable people go there to buy it.