What are you doing? (Part 1)

Dude, you roast your own coffee beans? You are a kook.

:laughing:

few things contribute to the deliciousness of a cup of coffee the way that freshness does. i’ll hit a starbucks if im in the car and need caffeine, but if i’m not and i have a moment to stop and get out, i’'d rather find a place that roasts the beans on site.

you ok??? I called up the roastery and got a deal and I get 1kg of beans that cost 40 dollars roasted for around 7 dollars and I can roast them just how I like it and have them always as fresh as possible…whats wrong with that??? going around shoppingmalls drinking piss in a 6 dollar bucket with milk tasting sugar is a kooks errand.

I am fine, I am just messing with you.

Coffee does sound good right now.

just give me this tiny macchiato please

Good roasted beans are ok too, even the shop brans like Lavazza or the Dutch brands if you get lucky, its just water infused with coffee beans, I am not a coffee faggot maniac. Nero has quite good coffee too but they dump too much and make it too strong for me.
encode how do you drink yours???

what is macchiato? is it some kind of espresso with your boyfriends’ spunk???

Well, I am no connoisseur either. I like cappuccino every now and then. I mostly enjoy my coffee not too strong. I blew my head off once at a coffee shop with this tiny little cup of coffee - I am weary of small cups now.

streamable.com/m7ehq1

2 shots of espresso with about a teaspoon of frothed milk. i dont even have a boyfriend.

you just gotta believe in yourself and never give up, and dont let the laws of physics stand in your way. a lot of people dont even think science is real so i mean theres that

that’s the macchiato. i’ll get one and then another to go. i don’t think a day goes by that i don’t start with 4 shots of espresso. i used to drink more but i think it was killing me.

coffee as a desert should be like this affogato here. a bit of hipster vanilla bean some kind of gelato with a few shots of espresso dumped on it like an espresso-gellato float. so good.

That pic of the macchiato gave me a dose of PTSD.

That desert sounds good though.

if i dont drink that every day i turn into a monster

Caramel macchiatos, mm mm… not anymore tho, became processed and therefore toxic af.

iced coffee desserts never thought of that…need to try.

You do that, bae…

“are you white trash”

I ain’t no white trash piece of shit I’m better that you all. I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philoso-phize you. And imunna out last you!

Because of u, smears, I got all three planters into the van bro. I said to myself ‘u know what, I’m not gonna give up because I’m a fighter’.

But yo this shit is like the black plague. I’ve accomplished complete emancipation from the capitalist bourgeoisie (now working for myself) and yet the motherfuckers still manage a way to get me. The price of a piece of plywood has like tripled, so I gotta come down on my bid to account for the outrageously expensive building material.

They get you when you produce, and if you don’t produce for then, well they’ll get you when you buy.