What are you doing? (Part 1)

they’ll probably have another one maybe this is skipped because of covid

what constitutes a rave to you?

A huge dance floor with bigger than life speakers where a professional DJ plays techno at a fast dancing beat from 10 PM until dawn or so. I’m perfectly fine with only a hundred ravers rather than a thousand for I need room on the dance floor.

on memorial day, on twitter, this guy took an old pic of lee harvey oswald and tweeted it at a bunch of right wing politicians and told them that it was his grandpa and that he would be honored if they would retweet grandpas old pic in his military uniform.

then a whole bunch of dumb right wingers did just that and praised the grandpa but none of them realized they were tweeting a pic of lee harvey oswald and i spent all day laughing about that shit

they were all thanking the guy who killed lincoln for his service

a house rep from alabama has been subpoenad in a case related to the insurrection, and he’d dodging service because he’s a coward who is afraid to face the legal system. eric swalwell hired a private investigator to track him down.

you can’t make this shit up

streamable.com/8a50ok

Fuck em. let em rot.

See all those ‘resin composite’ items on the treatment plan? Those are most likely unnecessary. This cockroach thinks he slick, duddint he.

google.com/amp/s/www.wbir.c … -550818390

But all this is really unimportant so I’ve decided to discuss more urgent matters like Heidegger’s work instead. Alright let’s go.

Kidding. Who the fuck is Heidegger.

Karl do you know who this Heidegger guy is?

Why are you rolling around laughing? I axed a serious question.

um this is america. dental health is a privilege.

_
Just what kinda link is that? :open_mouth:

A08ACB75-C441-478A-9B09-098CC7C1D3DE.jpeg

you can get composite fillings in bogota for like 20 bucks cash.

Yeah but it’d cost me two thousand to get there, and then I might not even be let off the plane since the corrupt capitalist court system in the US has destroyed my global citizenship.

I got two wisdom teeth roots back there that the doc says need to come out. I don’t believe him and imma take my chances.

My old man shoulda had the dentist pull em when I was in my teens, but he’s a fuck off ass wipe.

I just made some red tea with sugar and condensed milk.

when i was in college i needed this sinus surgery, so i got a temp job where the insurance started quick, worked for a month, got the surgery, came back and worked a few weeks then just quit. so i got it for 1 month of insurance cost plus the copay. not bad.

a friend of mine has like 20 different kinds of tea bags and they’re good but i dont understand them all

I’ve started making kombucha… using Organic green and black tea and gluten-free yeast (instead of a scobi… as I am uncertain if those bacterium are beneficial to me, because they always seem to not be).

It’s delicious :smiley:

0553FFC0-FAD7-4D20-9658-9BF539EF67F9.jpeg
It’s beeping so well that I’ve lost a good part of my hearing and there’s no volume control so the entire town knows when I’m treasure hunting.

gonna drive up mt evans rd today. the highest paved rd in n america. will take a pic up there.

here’s one from the other day.