What are you doing? (Part 1)

_
…wondering where Prom is… I like when he calls Peter, Keter.

Oh and watching the football, of course… it’s finally come home, 55 years later… 1/Nil to ENG/ITA, scored in the first minute from kick off. ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 2&t=197169

Wanting to start a bunch of new threads but my energy is kaput.

-Sex Dimorphism

-Nothing Goes To Waste-my attempt to prove that in nature nothing goes to waste, nothing becomes nothing which would apply to consciousness, in effect proving the existence of an afterlife(the continuation of consciousness) after the physical body expires

-Disproof of Darwin-who I haven’t studied yet but if Darwin spoke of an evolutionary change in kind that might be interesting since there may not be any evolutionary proof for a change in kind.

-Chaos vs. Order-woman as chaos, man as order

-Childhood Dementia

[Edit:Tomorrow, once my houseguest leaves and my PC is once again ‘all mine,’ I’ll begin work on the list above and a few more waiting in my draft file.]

In the first third of a dance party for one, taking a wee break to rehydrate.

Actually…

Wondering about this…what in the actual…apparently this is a thing - for a minute I thought it was just a meme.

Wondering when I’m going to crash?

Sang happy birthday to my Mama at midnight (won our families’ competition to be the first to share birthday wishes), awoke at 4am, walked Cotton around our neighborhood, dance partied, played Heroes of Might & Magic, waited hours before any businesses opened, did errands at six places, and am home by 10 am.

An afternoon nap may be needed before I join family for my Mama’s birthday dinner out.

So far, today has been excellent! :smiley:

i went to some place that had this bowl of mac and cheese, full of chunks of pork belly, and topped with a whole shit load of flaming hot cheeto dust like bread crumbs. was pretty legit.

6 hours on a motorcycle today all through the hills and such. thinking of ordering some wingstop.

_
…enjoying the silence. :happy-sunshine:

When people want to fill their head with noise to drown out their demons, they fill everybody else’s head around them with noise too, and selfishly so. I have secured the area, and set booby-traps. :laughing:

is that a depeche mode song?

Without the “ing”, yes. Heard it live in punland.

It’s not just a song, but an action… the silence is great… tho achieving it is an art-form.

one of those places i went a few weeks ago can get so quiet in some spots that you can hear your eyes blink

Inching towards actually painting.

Preparing to listen to the man labeled, “World’s most powerful man”.

There are those who would have me believe the man is senile.

Thought I would take the opportunity to decide for myself.

I am under the impression he is speaking live from Cincinatti. :-k

K: I cannot listen to him without anti nausea medicine…

Kropotkin

Well, he isn’t displaying senility!

Didn’t you vote for the fella, Mister K?

Woooooah! No?

I’m in the middle of London, so I can only presume that the burgeoning leaves on the trees and hedges are buffering out the city’s noise… well, making it sound muffled and distant… at the very least.

_
What am I doing? Thinking about the surf n turf that I am going to have for dinner tomorrow… having been living off of coffee, vegetable soup, a couple of gluten-free roti, and an orange, this week, I am very-much looking forward to this meal.

Finally received my fishing license! Yaay! 99% of the time, I out-fish whoever I am with. The trick is never putting your pole down. My Dad and Uncle refuse to constantly hold their poles.

I dunno what kind of family you got, but the men in my family don’t talk about how they hold their poles, Wendy.

Ba-dum-bum.