What are you doing? (Part 1)

Nature to iambiguous:

Once again, I compel you!

youtu.be/GOoJK_fY7nE

I’ve been meaning to add car cameras to my wish list. Way too many psychos on the road. Are Gopros good? Affordable?

get a fake gopro called an sjcam it’s about 60 bucks instead of a few hundred and only people who obsess about video can tell the difference in quality.

it shot this video not too bad really for a cheap camera

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKw0BXOEMw0[/youtube]

this is an updated version of mine, 60 bucks and higher resolution and can take a beating.

amazon.com/2018-Original-SJ … s9dHJ1ZQ==

giuliani is now on cameo.

for 375 bucks he’ll make a video for you.

i need some ideas here.

how can i make this hilarious?

some friends loaned me a condo up in the mountains so i went there for a few days and crashed, then hiked a bit between frisco, breckenridge, along the continental divide via independence pass, etc then came back to denver, a friend rented a motorcycle and we took off to mt evans summit and green mtn to buffalo bill’s grave then south to colorado springs and back up to denver another route no freeways. it’s been 6 straight days and im tired now.

Wondering why I haven’t been able to sleep much for weeks? Beyond the wondering, slap happy, silly Wendy.

might be a tumor

Have seen the positive effects of prayer this week.

:laughing: Belly laugh on that one.

Ever notice that the smartest people ask the most questions? With one exception. :laughing:

And? Do you want to give more details or just leave it at that?

Has anyone ever told you that you are an ephemeral joy to observe? Aren’t I lucky that you are encapsulated a smidgeon by your words? :smiley: ?

After a good, cleansing cry last night, I am much improved today.

Ugh, yard waste removal blows. The job is about finished, however my friend’s yard still looks like Sanford And Son’s.

How do you make people care about themselves and their immediate surroundings? :-k I dunno and I wish I wouldn’t become so irritated because of it. My short-sightedness may be impinging on another’s progress.

Experiencing yet another night without much sleep. Two hours isn’t enough. If I had any idea of what to do with all this extra time, I wouldn’t be complaining. Exercise? Post music vids.? Clean? Surf entertainment outlets? Too cranky for anything requiring patience such as arts and crafts.

There is a fly that I could pursue with the swatter. :-k

_
…watching News Night - I wonder what the topics of tonight will be? :icon-rolleyes:

• all things Afghanistan and Taliban
  • a halt on top-up booster vaccines
  • amongst other stories

Over the moon excited at the arrival of a new Cousin, a baby boy! Nearing the 20 hour labor mark.

Watching “The Rolling Stones at the BBC”, tribute to Charlie Watts - the second greatest Jazz drummer who played mostly Rock and Roll.

Guess the best one!

You gotta narrow the era bro. I could say Buddy Rich or Steve Gadd and I’d be right, but that presents some real problems for the rules of aristotelean formal logic. They can’t both be the best unless the playing compared occured at different times. In which case both statements can be true.

trying to decide if i should sell this bike in a month when the weather gets cold and get a better one when the weather warms up again