What are you doing? (Part 1)

"You don’t have to take my word for it. Talk to anybody from the military in your own country who has been stationed abroad.

Ask their opinion and stand outside of slapping range."

I can’t take complaints about life seriously that are issued by people who willingly enlist in the military (which means u might do some fighting, btw. keep that in mind before you sign the paper).

“If u wanna complain about life, you’re talkin to the wrong guy” - DeMeo, Roy

Now if u dodge a draft, on the other hand, and they come looking for u, THEN u got my attention and something to complain about.

Everything is about complaining with you.

Not a one of them would complain.

What a pampered child you are.

Godammot I can’t even hold still, my guy. Listen. Have you ever had that kind of pain that made you have to continuously move and shift? The only time I have been able to hold still in the last seven days was immediately after a pain pill or during an hour or so of sleep. It feels like there’s battery acid in my lower lumbar. The throbbing is so bad it feels like there is something crawling around in my lower back. You think I’m kidding when I say I spend all day rolling on the floor trying to find a position where is stops hurting for five seconds. I’ve slept maybe eleven hours in the last seven days.

I imagine when I finally get the MRI, what they’ll see going on down there will have them wondering how I hadn’t already passed out from the pain.

My whole left leg is slowly atrophying as we speak. I’ve lost a percentage of muscle mass and the left thigh is noticably smaller than the right. Very little strength, light numbness throughout.

My theory is that the length discrepancy has gone so long uncorrected that it is now interfering with the osteoarthritis in that lower vertebrae, creating a new pressure point that hadn’t previously existed. The sciatic nerve is a given. It’s on fire. This is something more.

What is so fucked up is that I didn’t lift anything wrong to set this off. What happened was I was doing deep stretches and had that balarina pose with the leg way the fuck up on the hand rail - the hamstring and oblique stretch - and I musta hyper extended something because my whole leg was shifted and inflammed the next morning.

Bro I should be recording this. You have never seen such a miserable thing crawling across the floor before. This is literally exhausting and I can’t hold still. If I do the pain sharpens and starts to twist and turn in my whole back side, ass muscles too.

Motherfucker, go to the hospital and stay there until they treat you.

If you need a stretcher, use one.

Gooooo’damn.

Yo I just read the part where you’re totally broke.

Why are you broke son?

Like broke broke? No cc?

in american telling people to check their privilege is a far leftist thing to do.

I don’t know what checking your privilege means, but I’m sure it’s not what I said.

Bitching and moaning, even in the midst of unimaginable privilege, is the leftist thing to do.

Understanding your luck, what that privilege is worth and costs, and understanding it needs to be protected because everyone else lives a life of shit, that is conservative.

Here this motherfucker is talking about robbing a pharmacy, most places don’t have a well stocked pharmacy to rob.

That is what a conservative understands.

im getting the impression that you really dont understand what its like to be in america without a lot of money

No dude, it is you who doesn’t.

But like, seriously doesn’t. You would be embarrassed at yourself if A you had any self-respect and B could see it.

And by the way, lol, what fucking excuse do you have to be broke in the USA? didn’t I see this piece of shit buy a 600cc brand new motorcycle a few months ago?

You fucking cunts.

i think that bike is like a mid 2000s model. they aren’t expensive.

the one i got was 2004 and was 4500 bucks.

if he were in mexico he would be able to get pain meds for cheap

Sorry, it’s not really any of my business. I didn’t mean to lash out like that.

^^^ what a f’n wuss.

Shut up faggot.

Hey, are you really broke?

I have $362.64 and a few sellable assets. But I’m not selling my shit. Fuck u and fuck him too.

I can put up $170 just to get in and signed up at wake urgency something or other… but that $170 (which is a minimum and could become more depending on how much they want to itemize) does not guarantee that the doc will prescribe me pain meds.

That’s what I need him to do. I’m already supposedly scheduled for an MRI and am to be contacted by the place. Still nothing.

So in this meanwhile I need pain control, but to put up half of my cash on a gamble like this is a bad idea.

See what I mean? If he doesn’t give me something real, I’ve wasted that money. This is something I’ve already done three times before. Difference is, on this guy I’d have to put the cash up.

The $1800+ I now owe wake med will be given to a collections agency who will bother me for several months, then forget about me and wreck my credit.

4tunately I don’t need credit (really), so I can take this hit, and will.

If attempts are made to seize any of my property or place liens, I’ll transfer my titles before they get to em.

I DO THIS SHIT bruh.