No, didn’t know that!

I don’t know what that is.

For sure.

He was a gifted psychic, as well,

I saw three films recently.

Glass Onion (the knives out sequel)

The Menu

Triangle of Sadness

The first of these, Glass Onion, was alright, not a masterpiece by any means but entertaining for sure.

The Menu was bordering on masterpiece level, not quite there but it’s definitely worth a watch.

Triangle of Sadness was the first film I’ve seen in a long while that I think is worth a 9/10 rating. A genuine classic. Fantastic film, from start to end. I cannot reccommend it enough.

By pure change, all films seem to have the unending greed of the wealthy as a central point of interest. And they all involve the ultra-wealthy having a little escape on a small body surrounded by water. I don’t know how I managed to watch 3 movies with such closely related themes and setting consecutively, but I’m not complaining.

Triangle of Sadness though, watch it! You won’t regret it.

Definitely my kinda film… fashion x drama.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvfFIZQIuQ[/youtube]

Looks promisingly good… might have to see the prequel first.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5ibYSz8C0[/youtube]

The Menu is too gruesome, for me… what with the whole ‘cannibalism’ thing… I wanna save my next cortisol-level hike-spike for Jeepers Creepers 4… it’s been unintentionally misused on my allergy, lately. :confused:

Are the 3 by the same director? as they seem identical in their production and editing style…

I don’t think so, no.

If you’re not watching the menu because of cannibalism, then…

Definitely you should watch it. It’s not what you think it is.

Orson Welles & Joan Fontaine - Jane Eyre (1943)

youtube.com/watch?v=PgmVkaro8xE

This has to be one of his best.

the Marsh Girl

Last night my daughter asked us to turn it on, a Netflix new release.

Can’t say anything about it that’s not commendable.

Very well done, and more

Netflix release:

youtu.be/i7Nvd9kp38U

‘Seeds of yesterday&

Great movie , perplexing and worthwhile viewing the second time, rich plot hard to untangle until the end.

The beach-

youtu.be/CrRy4UypbW4

OLD

youtu.be/84xAD4r-9kE

tiktok.com/t/ZTRvtQ4Wd/

_
Last Friday… Jeepers Creepers: Reborn (2020)

This Sunday… The Predator (2018)
…. …. …. … … 13 (2010)
…. …. …. … … Sea Fever (2019)

…all good films.

_
Today… Pacific Rim (2019)
…. …. …1

Famed stage stress Elisabeth Vogler (Liv Ullmann) suffers a moment of blankness during a performance and the next day lapses into total silence. Advised by her doctor to take time off to recover from what appears to be an emotional breakdown, Elisabeth goes to a beach house on the Baltic Sea with only Anna (Bibi Andersson), a nurse, as company. Over the next several weeks, as Anna struggles to reach her mute patient, the two women find themselves experiencing a strange emotional convergence.

Persona, Ingmar Bergman

youtu.be/Sd9PYbhQilc

youtu.be/LtXntLbRjiQ

youtu.be/x_QRHCdJNKc