What's for dinner?

_
So filling, I’ve left some to have for supper later… pan-fried whole chicken breast, on a steamed carrot and courgette sweet-chilli/garlic-infused side.

Make me one please, looks delish!

_
Aww, thanks Wendy… it’s so quick n easy to cook, like 10 minutes max.

If you’re ever London way, I’ll host a dinner party and make you it… along with drinks and a keto dessert. Would be a fun time/s.

Another healthy casserole. Added diced tomatoes this time.

Deal. :smiley:

Am I invited to the party too Maggie?

_
This guy having a laugh/taking a person for joke? seems so, doesn’t it.

I don’t think that ^^^ qualifies as a casserole Wendy… it’s more an oven-bake, if anything.

even with that door locked it’s still freaky having something that hot in your house.

this asshole i know dropeed a fucking pizza all over the place once in this oven and he got it all out of there and went to run the self cleaning mode but he missed this one chunk of crust in the back and it caught fire in there and we ended up shutting it down and getting it out the thing was making a big flame and looking dangerous af

In the states, a casserole is a baked entree made of meat, vegetables, and a starchy binder such as flour, in which mine qualifies. In England, an oven bake is the same as an American casserole?

I’ve only ever known a casserole as a stew-like dish that’s cooked in the oven… so gravy, minus the flour-thickening element binding the ingredients together.

The Net says the casserole is the dish itself, not so much about what’s in it. That clears that up, then.

Had some lamb loin chops and courgette earlier, and having oven-baked sea bream… or is it sea bass, in a mo.

Ground Italian sausage mixed with some undecided things.

i had this wagyu ribeye yesterday the shit was pretty dank but it was so much and then basically i didnt wanna do anything for the rest of the day. they put it on a big chunk of some pink salt block thing and it just sat there and cooked slowly like they seared it, threw it on there, brought it out and sliced it and just left in on this hot chunk of salt so i could grab slices of it and eat like a caveman

_
I like the crispy over-cooked piece on the rhs… bring me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lamb loin chops and courgette for dinner… was cooked just right and tasty. :stuck_out_tongue:

Corned beef and cabbage at my Mama’s.

_
3 Chicken wings and a ribeye steak, served on a steamed courgette/chilli/garlic vegetable base.

Why a small woman like you eat more meat in one dinner than me in a week?

Parce que je suis un animal :laughing:

comme ça facebook.com/538020196/post … 406810197/

A PB&J (raspberry J) and French vanilla coffee.

My veggie soup :

Use big cooking pot about half full of hot water.
1 cup of rice.
Flavor the water with chicken soup base powder.
Make sure it is strong.
The rice takes about 10 minutes.
Then add peas, broccoli, corn, green beans, and a can of french onion soup (condensed).

My video camera device had died and i then forgot where i put it.
So I can’t show you a picture of the soup.
However, it is epic and ive made it more than once now.

Baked chicken leg dipped in ranch dressing, pineapple chucks, and peanut butter cups.