Without ______ life would be a _________.

lol i found it

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … u+permaban

That is ad hom & naturalistic fallacy. Leehooozeeehurrr.

everything is a fallacy. i still won the debate.

like if you are a philosopher, no matter what it is that someone says to you, you can think of the fallacy that is in it. thats how fallacies actually work.

like you can infer from the absurdity of his claim that he is nuts, so you call him nuts. its a statement of fact. it may also amount to an ad hom, but the fact that it is a statement of fact, inferred through his own claim should be given more credence since it is the claim that we are primarily examining.

it’s also not automatically a naturalistic fallacy every time someone says that something is natural. and if you look closely, i didn’t even say it was natural. i said that regular people think it is natural. from that i concluded that there was something wrong with him, that being that he is irregular. this is a furthering of the argument that was given in the first part where i concluded that he was nuts based on an inference that was derived from his absurd claim.

without consent violations life would be a bore

Without losers life would still win.

Without gaining consent life would be losing.

Without the ability to change your mind life would consider you a loser forever.

youtu.be/3UC96g1A4Nc

this sounds like something you’d overhear at one of those places where they sell crystals and rocks and tarrot cards

You’re just bitter things didn’t work out with that cult coffee chick.

it’s not that kind of cult. and i completely forgot about that. i should go back there.

yeah you should lead with that when you see her.

the stuff about the crystals or the stuff about how i forgot about it?

or the part about life being a bore without consent violations?

Only if you Facebook Live her slap reaction.

i dont have facebook

maybe YouTube live?

Remember - the important thing is to point the video directly at your own face. She doesn’t even need to be in the video at all.

i dont think shes a slapper. she is glassy eyed and came off as a bit feral. would probably just get in the car and go if you told her to.

Maybe it is that kind of cult. You should ask.

the guy owns a printing press and writes books about the storm thats coming and the great awakening and he has people doing farm for for no pay living in trailers on a chunk of land where he claims there was some kind of vision of the virgin mary and where tens of thousands of “pilgrims” come every year to trip out and do whatever pilgrim shit they do up there. that shit is definitely a cult.