Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

What are you, some sort of Commie export? Shill harder for the CCP, you’re too obvious.

this

lol u got scammed

urwrong i have a few questions for u if u could please answer these i think that would be really helpful for all of us going forward please and thank u

did we really land on the moon?

does 5g cause covid?

are the clintons running a child sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizzeria?

do the contrails coming off planes have mind control drugs in them?

was the sandy hook school shooting faked?

is earth flat?

yes

i dont know what 5g is

no but billie boy went to pedo island multiple times

according to climate change scientists CO2 is a mind control drug, yes, according to me, no

no

my kitchen floor is flat, therefore yes the earth is flat, otherwise my kitchen wouldnt be on earth would it?

Oh, it’s definitely a scam. The US never had any intention of doing a serious lock down. If you were to ask me if I would rather have a three month hardcore lock down and then be totally free or have a never ending “state of emergency” where every state is permanently stuck in some phase of opening (which can be sadistically rolled back at any moment for any reason)… I’ll choose the hardcore, military grade lockdown…ALL stores closed including fucking Walmart…have the military straight up distribute rations and patrol the streets… but then when it’s done, it’s done…

What is happening in the US is worse, much worse… It’s death by a thousand cuts to a country that is supposed to value freedom more than any other nation… But that’s the plan…But you’re a true believer so there’s no point arguing with someone like you.

BTW, masks and lockdowns (as they are done in the US) do nothing to “stop the spread”… All i see are people masked up… mask compliance is at a 100% or very close to it in Mass at least…and yet all you hear on the news is the alarming hysteria of “rising cases”

1. the course of the disease would run its course earlier there, that’s where it started. 2) as the other guy has pointed out, China did stuff that an openly totalitarian state can do. They actually padlocked buildings. They locked down apartment buildings. Their lockdown made the lockdowns in other countries look like libertarian optional guidelines. We don’t know if that made the difference, but their approach was vastly more total quarantine than anything in the West.

Noticing this does not mean it isn’t a conspiracy. It still can be a conspiracy, but there are many reasons why the disease might be much lighter there now then in the West.

And really this can fit with your opinions about communist. This is an openly communist state, able to violate civil liberties on a mass level, in ways that anyone wanting that kind of control in the West can and will run into huge obstacles. In the West you have to go in smaller steps, which is what i think is happening. It has been building for decades, the increase surveillance, police powers, violations of civil rights, creeping control of media and so on. This is happening much more slowly in the US. China didn’t have to worry about a backlash in the way Western governments do. They can just do the equivalent of declaring martial law and totally control the lives of whole populations.

Lock 330 million people into their homes and block anyone else from coming into the nation for 3 months while waiting for all of those already infected to die.

Sounds like a plan - - from a communist dictator. Or Gov Cuomo except he would first send all of the infected elderly into their elderly care homes.

It couldn’t have ran its course there, unless China is hiding its number of infected, because hardly anyone has been infected.

They couldn’t have achieved herd immunity.

But if they did achieve herd immunity, so no one is dying anymore, and there’s nothing to worry about, then I guess there’s nothing to worry about, the whole worry now is that we will never really achieve herd immunity, that this thing is too powerful and will continue to take hundreds of thousands or millions of lives even with a majority of the population being infected.

Let’s say it came from a bat or some other animal in China.
If a single bat can lead to the infection of tens of thousands of Chinese within a few months, then as long as Covid survives in a few individuals, they should be able to infect tens of thousands of individuals within months.

Furthermore, as enviably totalitarian as China is, there’re a lot of backward, rural and totally ignorant parts, seems these parts would’ve kept the germ thriving, ready to infect the rest of the population in the more subjugated, urban centers.

Can we conduct an experiment about the mortality rate now?
What’s the number of active posters?
How many people do you know who’ve been infected?
How many have lost someone/s to Covid (lungs filled with fluid while on ventilator)?
Is this too morbid or too soon of a request?

I don’t know anyone who’s been infected let alone died from this thing, whatever that even means, given their criteria for determining cause of death is absurd.

Or, still the simplest explanation of all, they let it “run the course” in China, because it was a SCAM.

Low mortality rate, this is the bottom line.

The US Economy should have been unlocked in July.

But the SCAMdemic was used, as it was intended, to remove Trump from office. It was never about the disease. It was about Politics.

And for political edict - ANY death that occurs is NOT from COVID!.

I think there is something basicay wrong with your cognition.
A “SCAM” - do you deny that 3000 AMericans are dying each day?

You pays your money you takes your choice. CHinese kids are dancing in discos, and running about maks free
America has 350,000 deaths rising daily by 3000.
Where’s teh “scam” here?

True there is no point arguing with the truth when you have have it wrong. And you have it wrong.

Thankfully those that comply are avoiding death.
With the added benfit that they are also saving others’ lives too.

I think there is something basicay wrong with your cognition.
A “SCAM” - do you deny that 3000 AMericans are dying each day?

You pays your money you takes your choice. CHinese kids are dancing in discos, and running about maks free
America has 350,000 deaths rising daily by 3000.
Where’s teh “scam” here?

True there is no point arguing with the truth when you have have it wrong. And you have it wrong.

:open_mouth:
There is that problem with your cognition again.
If the most simple basic steps were followed, the virus would die out.

1. Wash hands
  2. Wear a mask
  3. Social distance.
    If evey one did that for just two weeks the virus would die out.
    That’s how they did it in China. All they have to do is keep out dirty Americans and Europeans.

For myself I have known two infected.
One is a teacher and had mild symptoms - probably due to low level infections from a ventilated classroom.
The other is dead.

I am 60, post cancer, get mild asthma, and have poor lungs because when I get flu I get it bad.
I’m pretty sure that an infection would be a death sentence.
I’ve left the house maybe 20 times since March, always careful.

By COVID? I do.

Completely naive balderdash.

Tell us how the US Navy ship out at sea for months ended up with a pandemic outbreak. No one had come to the ships by any means for a long time. You think them wearing masks and staying 6 feet away would have prevented them from getting infected? They were miles away from the entire world. Maybe they didn’t wash their hands?

Marxist Antifa and BLM get a license to protest and riot, and Marxist China gets a license to party.

I’m seeing a connection here.