Wuhan China ended their Lockdown 7 months ago

If you blindly trust technocrats, talking heads, politicians and corporate science with your life, liberty and property, you’ve failed.

Thankfully I don’t.

Sorry bud, but if you believe that anecdotal experience is an accurate way to collect data on a large scale, then we must inevitably part ways on those grounds, as I simply cannot and do not believe that idea. I suppose I am dogmatic in that regard.

If you had actually done your homework, and followed the data from day one, as I had, then you would have known this SCAMdemic was a farce early on.

But you didn’t. Now you’re almost a year late, and you think you can pass judgment on an issue you’re clearly ignorant about.

The public has been lied to from the start, Big Lie every 2 or 3 weeks.

You’re just embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.

Where are the piles and piles of corpses in the street?

Why are children, teenagers, and adults almost completely safe?

Why is the death rate so high in the elderly, those with diabetes, heart disease, cancer, etc?

What about the Baby-Boomers who are starting to die-off in large numbers, as they would have done anyway without a SCAMdemic?

Pointless asking you a single question dood, you’re a rube.

And yet you are the one asking questions, after admitting it is pointless.

Rhetorical questions, since I know you and yours are intellectually dishonest. You have your mind made up before the conversation begins. I’m not interested in your opinions, because your “opinions” are dime-a-dozen, I can pull 100 other million morons in this country with the same beliefs as you.

Here, on this forum, we have higher standards.

And yet your “opinions” are based on NOTHING but your childish whims and youf gullibility to Trump propaganda.

You are such a joke.
I know of 2 million people that have died of COVID.
The funniest thing about conspiracy clowns like you is that the conspiracies would be harder to implement than the truth they are supposed to be concealing.

I am telling you this as a FACT.
Humans stepped in the Moon in 1969. Eventhough clown minded people want to believe that the thousands of people with primary knowledge of the event were convinced to be quiet.
It is actually easier to fly to the moon than run the fucking conspiracy.

The answers are pretty obvious.

The answer to all of them is that you are a moron.

no ur a moron

LOSER.

Republicans are a dead political force.
You lost badly.

Trump won the election when you discount widespread voter fraud. Everybody knows it, including you. He will remain president regardless of the sham you present.

Do your self a favour. Actually READ the following and check out the details.
There is no voter fraud.
There is ZERO evidence of voter Fraud.
Guillianni offered NO EVIDENCE to any of the courts. It was all just performance to get idiots like you to BELEIVE.
Trump was talking about voter fraud 4 years ago because he thought he would lose. It’s just a performance.
Four years ago he got 3 million fewer votes that Hilary Clinton, but won because of the pro-republican antiquated voting system of the Electoral College.
This time Trump got SIX MILLION fewer votes and that was enough to tip the balance, despite the electoral collage, for a DEMOCRATIC WIN.

There is no evidence and the Trump team had noting to offer the courts,. They did not even persueclaims of fraud because they had nothing to offer.
Out side the courts they banged on about fraud, but inside the courts they said nothing. Then they came out of the courts complaining they had not been heard.
FOR YOU TO BE HEARD you need to have something to say.

So do yourself a favour.
Stop being a complete arse and look into the details of what has happened over the last 8 or so weeks.

A Data Analyst reverse-engineered the voting machine algorithm.

The MSM refused to call victory for Trump when he clearly won on Election Night.

4am Ballot Dump in the middle of the night.

Post Masters back-dating ballots.

We have mountains of evidence, but you are a Communist Shill, promoting an Illegal election and its Illegal outcome.

Dude, you’re a fucking moron.

If elections have been rigged through vote counting machines, it’s been going on since 1992. That means trump was selected not elected.

By the way, trump is our first troll president and our first psychopathic president.

Now here’s the deal.

Biden will do all the same shit trump did, but talk better.

And yes. You are a moron.

Stop trolling this shit.

No evidence.
Trump lie

No vitory until the votes are counted idiot

No evidence.
If that was the case, then why did Guiliani not present that evidence?
Its just misinformation

No evidence.
If that was the case, then why did Guiliani not present that evidence?
Its just misinformation

Not one shred of evidence was presented by Guiliani since there was no evidence.
Get a life

You’re a moron and a waste of my time.

Just because you blind yourself, gouge out your own eyes, doesn’t mean the world disappears.

ROTFLMFHO.

You are a patsy. Trump says black is white, and you accept it. Trump says sh1t is chocolate and you eat it up like a good little boy.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE?
If there was some evidence, then why was it not presented. And if there is no evidence then what the FCUK is Trump talking about.
When he declared the election a fraud he couldn’t even have known about evidence. So do yourself a favour and take the BLUE pill.

Trump is internationally condemned as a LIAR, and still you can’t see it.
You are making a fool of yourself.

ROTFLMFHO.

You are a patsy. Trump says black is white, and you accept it. Trump says sh1t is chocolate and you eat it up like a good little boy.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE?
If there was some evidence, then why was it not presented? And if there is no evidence then what the FCUK is Trump talking about?
When he declared the election a fraud he couldn’t even have known about evidence at that time. So do yourself a favour and take the BLUE pill.

Trump is internationally condemned as a LIAR, and still you can’t see it.
You are making a fool of yourself.