Your message to the world

If you could send a message to all the people alive today, which one would it be?

“Wake up!!!”

Short and sweet. :smiley:

I would send them all an email with Tyler’s Warning (you’ve probably heard it before)
If you are reading this then this warning is for you.
Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life.
Don’t you have other things to do?
Is your life so empty that you honestly can’t think of a better way to spend these moments?
Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it?
Do you read everything you’re supposed to read?
Do you think everything you’re supposed to think?
Buy what you’re told you should want?
Get out of your apartment.
Meet a member of the opposite sex.
Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation.
Quit your job.
Start a fight.
Prove you’re alive.
If you don’t claim your humanity you will become a statistic.
You have been warned…

aww Skeptic you took my freaking answer. And here I was feeling all witty and smart. That’s rare for me ok!
hmmm, if I could say anything to everyone right now it would be something along the lines of “relax, it’s allll good” or something -mainly due to recent events involving uptight people-…
Something Bill Mahr said before his show was cancelled -bastards!!- really amused me. He said, if I could write anything on my tomb stone it would be “what the hell was that all about?” hehehehe… heh… eh… (sniff) (looks around uncomfortably in the silence) well I thought it was funny.
:frowning:

Alright I’ll leave.

I would send them the opening words of my blue republic. which can be found incomplete on the thesis board

I would send them a Simpsons box set and force them to watch from start to finish.

Quite what this would achieve is unclear, however.

I would tell everyone to enjoy themselves…Life is short and you only live once…don’t fret on the small things…dont let them bring you down…take the time for family and friends and tell them that u love them best and most u can…you never know when they will be gone for good!

I would give no advice, but rather smile because everything is so absurd. What is this?!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!!!

All you need is love…love…love is all you need…!!!

Be Patient, this too will pass.

I would tell you all to free your minds! Then I’ll plug in my website.

“Suck me, Beautiful!”

I would either say:

“Be happy people! Never give up, never stop following your dreams! …Be free!!!”, and then trip as I shout it out.

or

“Suck it up!”

Heheheh.

I would say hello. Maybe that’s the only place to start (as opposed to trying to tell a planet full of complete strangers how to live, or love, or any of that). There’s too many things I want to say… so “hello” will have to do.

…if you are waiting at a stop light and a person is trying to turn left, leave a space for him/her to do so. You’re not going anywhere until the light turns green. Don’t make others wait too.

And for God’s sake, use your turning signals.

What ever you are doing, do the opposite of it.

My message…

“Stop being a follower, hoping one person will be able to give you the secrets of enlightenment. Stop listening to outside influences for a change, and look within youself. And start with this message.”

A message to the whole world?

“In my rearview mirror, the sun is going down. Sinking behind bridges in the road.”

Sincerely,

Floyd

my message would be

all you touch, and all you see, is all your life will ever be

love me!