Genes to Memes

ive noticed that youve been talking about farts a lot. could you give some insight as to what has you so preoccupied with farts lately? this seems like a new thing

Your electronic smell

Parasite Meme
It infiltrates a mind, linguistically ([size=85]semiotically[/size]y) and takes it over - ideologically - exploiting nihilism - its existential vulnerability.
It zombifies - just like biological parasites zombify infected organisms.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vijGdWn5-h8[/youtube]

From Genes to Memes.
Replace DNA with words/symbols.
No conspiracy required, the ideology/dogma contains the programming for its propagation and methodology, requiring no conscious participation - especially not form the carrier that has become a symbiont with nihilism as a way to conceal and infiltrate a host.

For details:
knowthyself.forumotion.net/t2527-parasite-meme

Zombification has particular symptoms, like detachment form reality, self-destructive behaviour, an alternate meme hijacking its objectives, e.g., Christianity, Islamā€¦
The infected individual no longer acts to propagate its own kind, but to propagate the alien meme.

The modern Hollywood depiction of zombies act as a metaphor of what is really occurring - ironic since Hollywood is one of the institutions that zombifies. The practice is supposed to redirect and conceal the source, by admitting that it is occurring - like a liar would admit a lie is being propagated to conceal the fact that he is the source.

How are zombies depicted?
Flesh rotting, representing nihilismā€™s denial of the physical, the tangible. Nihilism is entirely abstract, ideological.
Hunger - a zombie is a feeding machine. Hedonism is its reward. It seeks to replenish what it has denied - also acting as a method of infecting, i.e., propagating the virus.
A zombie never attacks its own kind - its focus is always the healthy. It simply competes with them over the victim of their insatiable appetites. Acting infected is a method of evading their attacks.
A zombie is an individual, yet acts as a herd. See Americanism and its individualism. Sound and the scent of blood triggers its appetites. It is sonar - see Boman, Thorleif insight into the difference between Hellenic and Judaic thinking.
This is why if you speak his convictions he will mistake you for his own kind - it doesnā€™t rely on its eyesight as much as its ā€˜noseā€™, and ears. All it knows of man is what it hears, the words man uses - logos - not what he does, how he acts. This is his talent, in wordsā€¦and symbols and codesā€¦like money. It is always reading books and applying formulasā€¦because it cannot visually differentiate, friend form foe.
Why?
Because of krypsisā€¦or because it infects across ethnic and racial and sexual biological boundaries, so appearance is secondary. It is entirely of the mind.
It infects all, indiscriminately and turns them against their own kind.
This is clearly depicted in the movie version when parent turns on their children if they are infected by the virus.

You do you, bro.

:laughing:

"NHey bro did u know that liek IDEAS right, i mean like I DEAS in ur mind brain, dude they like somehow can also like act liek a meme and totally like takeover ur like um thikingprocesses n stuf. IKR sooo kewl, its like ideas are just these leik viruses thingys that infect ur mind! BRO WURDS R LIKE A DNA BRUH!!! So make sure u dont think to much n just chilln be happy with ur 5 senses bru :wink: "

I live in my mindā€¦in a world of ideas.
an ideal world is more real than this sensually perceived worldā€¦materialists, shew.
Iā€™m superior, Iā€™m an idealistā€¦a Platonic idealist.
Protop-Abrahamic.

Imagine being triggered by the word ā€œplatonicā€.

And calling yourself a philosopher. Lol

Nietzsche simps be like.

Platonisms the root of Abrahamism.
This imagined world of the ideal, is in your headā€¦the platonic cave.

In your head I am triggeredā€¦so it is true.
In your head your subjective reality has no alternative.

You arenā€™t a ā€œmaterialistā€ so you cannot verify what is in your head, other than using what is in your tiny, rotten head, or the heads of others.
Inter-subjectivity.

Your reflections upon this are simply the old racist beliefs of the past.
The super fast transition into modernity across the world completely undermines this preconception, since what people are like to call ā€œmemetic changeā€, has accelerated far quicker that the possibility of genetic change which has remained basically static over the last few generations where we witness all the massive transformations of the modernising world.

Here we go!
More out of date prejudice, now misinformed and soaked in the fake prejudices of the recent 2.3 children women at hime daddy bring home the bacon bullshit which never existed; being a phantom of the ideal home of the 1950s.
Why donā€™t you fuck off to a library and read some anthropology? You can read canā€™t you?

yada yada yada. More 1950s prejudice.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: delete

Nothing you say, have said, or will ever say has any value.

This moron believes evolution has stopped for humans because they are regimented and forced to behave uniformly.
Heā€™s superficial to the nth degree.
A symptom of memetic sheltering and brainwashing.

Mmes are extensions of genes - semiotic extensions expressed as behaviours, traditions, ways of judging, choosing, thinking.
This creates the illusion of uniformity, as all individuals are similarly trained, regimented, and forced to abide by behavioural rules.
Equality is the belief that this memetic uniformity constitutes a genetic reality.
The superior forces to lower themselves, and the inferior aided via training, to imitate a median ideal.

All natural disparity is concealed by clothes, makeup, entertainment,and institutional norms.

No they are not.
They are distinct from genes.
Memes are purely cultural and you can catch one regardless of your genes. Thatā€™s how a Black guy can be president of the USA.
Genes are somatic codes for the building of proteins.
Memes are cultural ā€œvirusesā€ or basically ideas that are transmitted extra-somatically.

Garbage in garbage out.

DNA is a code that carries info, just like memes.
2E789928-4D9F-48C8-82E7-DF97DF238A5A.jpeg

ā€œYes, I won. I always win. Itā€™s not because you lose. I win without anyone losing.ā€

ā€” name withheld

What is imagined? What do you think is merely existing in imagination? I suppose anything you canā€™t touch and put under a microscope.

Youā€™ve not even completed the necessary prerequisites to even begin to do philosophy. But youā€™re funny so at least you have that going for you.

No, it is true because it is true, and notice that you havenā€™t pushed back against the claim either, lol. You just do your typical passive-aggressive dodge and avoid plus random insult. Boring.

My head is filled with objectivity. I canā€™t speak for your head though. Not surprised if your own mind is filled with such confusing trash and unreal nonsense that you would necessarily reject anything you canā€™t physically hold and touch. At least you have some minimal standard.

Oh so I was right all along? Thanks for admitting it.

Otherwise known as objectivity. Well done =D> :laughing:

Are there Platonists still in existence?

Pre-Abrahamics.