Aphorisms

Abrahamism is the antithesis of Nature because it offers Mankind Lethargy, forgetfulness, absolution of Sin, dipped in the River Styx, baptism.

And there is never a shortness of Demand.

Winter Solstice,
When all light fades,
When darkness pervades,
Every flickering flame,
Is Fire bright as the Sun.

Christianity is based, cope and seethe :sunglasses: :laughing:

Is’t walking the fine line of blackmail when someone tells you, “They couldn’t bribe me to shut up,”?

I think I’m having contractions.

Figuratively or literally, speaking?

Contractions? Literally: Is’t, couldn’t, I’m. :laughing:

What do you mean by this, HumAnIze? Full of suffering? :frowning:
I did not want to assume/presume.

Haha, it means Christianity is epic and awesome and anyone who disagrees can go off and cry and cope about it in their silly little angry sperg tard peak autism moments.

No offense to autistic people, you guys are also based. Well sometimes anyway.

Ok, autistics: take your natural basedness and try to expand it to be more based more of the time. Less triggery smowflakey when it comes to your pet emotional stims. Otherwise we all good homie.

aw :slight_smile:

In all things…quality over quantity rules.

The lover of inquiry follows his beloved wherever it may lead him. The lover of self-retardation follows his beloved into the reflecting abyss.

Happy Valentine’s Day.

Oh shit. Not another (holy)day.

You have any idea how much spirit energy is put into these mindless days. On holidays I have work twice as hard to protect you from hell. They’re my least favorite days.

Thanks for all your hard work, Ec. You can have the day off today.

Love is for the loveless a word they can use to signal their worthiness to be loved.

Do you feel unworthy? Who is worthy?

Let’s talk about love.

I remember in grade school the competition for valentines cards and candies that would say “be mine”

I always won that game. I knew something was wrong about life even back then.

It’s not that I felt unloved, it’s because other people were.

I already valen-told you that you’re mine.

Are you going to reject me?

It would be the perfect vindication.

Love is the identification with other, facilitating cooperative survival and reproductive strategies.

I don’t deal with psychosis like that.

I’m going to light a duraflame log and forget you ever said that.

Love transcends survival to thrive at all costs, in full acknowledgment that self both is, and is not, other.