Formation

Always united…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMR3zXjBqSo[/youtube]

Reunited…

For good conceived in time by way of grace.

And the not so natural…

Our state of health is directly related to the environment we live in, and that environment has the power to put both the body and the mind in a better position. The most productive way to get started is to consider the part that mother nature plays in maintaining our healthy position within our environment. To erase our connection to the natural world would be to lose an essential component of who we are. Even if we take portions of ourselves out of the equation, the ideas we have may still be significant, but we need to ask ourselves whether or not these concepts are beneficial for ourselves and for others. How much does our mental health suffer when all we do is [life in an urban setting] without giving any thought to the things that keep us alive? That would be natural… or the earth itself as the mother. Because nature has such a profound impact on our lives, she allows for the gradual transformation of our genetic make-up and is responsible for the biological processes that ultimately result in the development of our brains, which in turn are responsible for our capacity for philosophical thought. When we have a personal philosophy, we are better able to make judgments about our own way of life; yet, what use is a lifestyle if it does not take into account the things that really sustain us?

What should we anticipate getting out of ourselves if all we do is put the trash into ourselves?.. if that’s all we do?

People will spend their days reading books and more books in order to load their minds with important concepts. They constrict their world in an effort to widen it, yet such a huge world cannot ever be included inside a collection of books that an individual is capable of reading in a lifetime. Therefore, approaching one another with the concept that any single person knows the ideal path is to deceive one another. This becomes even more obvious when one considers the fact that, despite the passage of millennia, various combinations of brain-minds have not been successful in leading us to final answers, and the world is still a very… decide for yourself… place. Ask yourself this question before you criticize someone or something: who are you to criticize? Really… where did you come from? What compels you to form opinions about other people and then assume that nothing negative will happen to you as a result? When I talk about the environment, I am not only referring to mother nature; I am also talking about the environment of the city, the environment of the family, and among other things, the environment that is provided by the company that you keep, whether it be here at the agora or, hopefully, in your real life.

Nothing precise needs to be said… we are on a philosophy forum… if your imagination is still capable of functioning then you should be able to fill in the gaps.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-Lg9lJ1t4[/youtube]

All else is being a name-dropping parrot who continues to produce… name droppings… did you see what I did there?

No? Go back to sleep…

Oh my goodness, there is another fascinating tree…

Yes… this will keep…

My personal regulatory authority. As I make my way through the woods, I stop sometimes to examine the underside of various rocks and then replace them in their original positions. Refrain from passing judgment; after all, what if we are supposed to pass judgment? If we consider it necessary to reprimand another person, then it is reasonable to expect that person to hold us to the same standard of respect as we hold them. “Judge not, lest ye be judged.” It is imperative that we maintain compassion for our fellow man and demonstrate a capacity to comprehend and empathize with the sentiments of others. If we are to judge, we must do it with love rather than hatred; else, we will be disliked for our judgments in return. Being aware of what can cause hatred… what can cause love… is… a sign of actual wisdom… a part of a wise set.

I live… I love… I do not care how you feel about my spirit.
I have a heart and an awareness of what wisdom is.
I am aware of as many limitations as possible.

Simple! It is true that life is a struggle; but, this is how it has always been. Each one of us is granted a chance in life; but, it is up to us to create the nonsense that comes on top. An example that is often refused… As we become older, this is what happens to us: we become less appealing. This is something that we must accept about ourselves. As soon as we come to terms with this, we are able to develop a far deeper sense of appreciation for all that we have. Losing our youth need not be the nightmare that we or others have talked ourselves into… this and many things like it can not be overcome and if things of this magnitude are overcome… it is my guess that there will a huge price to pay since we never get something for nothing.

More nonsense that I recently was reminded of was the idea of parallel universes… oh yes, you know somebody who has been to one? Fascinating!

Some information can be useful because with it we can guide ourselves away from what is not needed.
As well as… guide ourselves toward what is needed.

Every bit of information has the potential to be useful.

Just because you do not believe something… makes this something no less useful to another!

Now I hear stories of a department of misinformation or disinformation or some nonsense like that… only from a nation who is already sick in the head does this become a perceived need. I know at least one person here at the agora that would be quick to disagree but that same person keeps chasing their own tail/tale. I ask myself this question… what kind of foundation is such a nation built on? Nothing boils down to the perceived two sides that these lunatics have created for themselves… not only this… but… they think the world is themselves… there is no world outside themselves. In other words… do they even care?.. make up your own mind. I now see the lunacy on “both sides.”

Seeds of thought for later… always from ago…

What it is… that man could never be the originator… and yet, a lot of yapping and forgetting co-exists… and to what end?

Each is a separate journey!

Time for my morning walk… before the heat sets in… stay cool…

Each landscape is a story for itself … quietly and in a dream, as befits a heavenly poet … from the depths of the inner worlds. Is there a way life could exist that comes with meaningful images and feeds the imagination, in scenes without words, containing noise… with their own signals… if what is here, is not meaning to be here? Each vista has its own narrative, spoken softly and sometimes in life’s vision, in the character of divine prose, and forming from the depths of the internal domain. We make a connection as with all else, intentional and unintentional… we wonder and give meaning… and I feel something that gives me meaning… building on meaning what feels like my own. Each aspect has its own history, which is said in a hushed voice … sometimes from a dreamlike state, as appropriate… from an angelic writer … and which emerges from the depths of the inner regions. In which I agree… something was given to us in the beginning. We emerge with a part of the all built-in… each of us separate and a part of the whole.

As if our essence is a force of nature…
…each embedded in its own pattern…

Sometimes overlapping that of another.

May the week following <> be good to all.

Which puts my mind in other places…

Somewhat related in my vision…

Every person is a story for themselves… Each person has their own narrative… Each person has their own history… Every formation may be seen as a reformation in some sense. How could it possibly be otherwise? Every reformation is also a formation… I am trying to think of the right term… ah, yes, that is it exactly! Reconfiguration… It has never been clear to me why some people insist on making things more difficult than they need to be. It is possible that they are attempting to fill a void that they believe exists in their lives, but in most cases, they mistakenly believe that void exists in the lives of others.

It is funny how things like this work out. In my forest, a person is easy to spot, even if they are hiding behind a tree.

A [hole in the ground] is a [nothing in the ground] and yet leaves behind an impression in the mind.

An impression is a formation/reformation. Has its own story, narrative, and history.
Nothing is hidden… only discovered at the appropriate time.

Write your own story!

Thank god for these pearls!

So wanna get into Your vision but sooooo worn out 2night this morning will do it after going home tomorrow.

Pls.forgive for intransigence.

Signed uours truly

meno

A second Furthermore…???

Fools speak about things they have no idea about and they do this often…

…they become loud…

Early morning shenanigan thinks… gear myself up for the day ahead and happy to know that today’s temperature will not be too uncomfortable… read some, write some and keep a cheerful aspect at the same time perhaps. The hush surrounds me from above. The sky is completely overcast with rain, and the rain itself is stabbing me, yet there is no longer any pain. During the time when the stars were whispering, we had already snuffed out our last link. Instantaneously, everything deteriorates into a hellhole. And independence is what I shall achieve… and what you shall achieve… and from this we will remain separate as we always have… one of us alive and the other dead… as if there was no bad and no good… only the blindness continues. I could be with you and forget about the rest of the world; I could love you, but deep down I know it is all a pretend. We hear you, Prostrate Kreten, and yet you echo in the same chamber, as usual, a decade of things that do kill a part of us. You only fight against that which you are blind to and that which you refuse to accept… whether you understand it is good or bad. Are there any philosophers in here? Hello! Is anybody home? Oh… no one responds… in that case, I will keep myself company and breathe my current mental stream from the tips of my fingers into this keyboard and hope that such a resuscitation is welcome to the monster this computer is connected to…

It is because you believe that there is one ultimate way for us all to live that you would bring about our death and continue to believe you are a philosopher. You do not even know how to use your language properly to express your nonsense and therefore when you continue to read your name droppings and parrot them to us that some of us wise up and realize that the only ones who stand with you have the same stench. The stench of a one-world death that you have spent a long time preparing for and when you have no enemies left… what then? Perhaps you will fold back in on yourself and create the black hole of humanity that is destined through such behavior… a vortex that sucks what is remaining into it. At this point, I can only hope for higher performance through further tweaking and continue to make my observations and express my own subtleties that are not always so subtle… Sometimes it is entertaining for me but in the last year has moved from entertainment into boredom and I remove myself from such situations and I no longer even look to see what may attempt to fear me… there is a part of me that will never be in the hands of those who seek to control me… how disappointing it must be for them to know they will never have full control over all of us… yet what caused the wish for such things as a control, to begin with? Perhaps they are the experiment and we are the actual control group.

Seriously, however… I do hope that everyone will have a good day… sometimes it is all I can do… just hope… because right now, we are waging disgraceful support of what is not natural and this is the false bride. With the assistance of the roar of the wind behind me, I will be able to get over your voice; I will also get over those human loves that reduce us to ashes, and I was crazy about you… but now you are crazy about yourself. There is no longer room in my heart for you to reside. At long last, I am free to fly through the air just like that bird. At long last, I am free, and I have forgotten the terror that was contained inside me. At long last, I am liberated… like that wild gust of wind. At long last, I am liberated, and not only in my imagination but in reality as well. The hush surrounds me from above. The sky is on fire, and the flames are penetrating me from all sides. And now I am free once again… I am liberated from hatred, as well as the chattering of other people. Freed from the bonds of destiny that had previously held me back from kindness… There is no longer room in my heart for you to stay. The increasing of love and the lessening of evil… restoring a balance that is not yours to give…

And what happens when we reach the third furthermore? At this point, I will still refuse to apologize for my unwillingness to shift… I have no need for it.

It is only for the one… for now…

And the good pain continues!

We do not have mercy for these individuals and God will do with them as he sees fit. I look forward to the day when I walk outside and see a pristine environment that has no more ridiculous noise in it. An environment that is related to my great forests of the new world that has reached a state of peace. The Lord and his mother nature must be the ones responsible for the many wonderful things that can only be created in the natural world, while we humans can only aspire to occupy space inside them. In all honesty, this incorporates not just our physical lives but our spiritual lives as well. We want to create a better world for future generations, and we want to think that just as we can make things that are beautiful, we can also make things that are healthy and restore the equilibrium of existence.

My goal is to build a flawless natural environment that could act as a strategic anchor for my new world, and this was the last piece of the puzzle I needed to complete. To me, it embodies the concept of a life that is serene, untroubled, and unburdened, one that gives those who are more spiritual the opportunity to exchange their vitality with others who are less well-prepared. After all, we can keep our spiritual energy high if we sometimes look for ways to escape our problems and find some relief and it is that which keeps us from looking for joy in the most profane areas of existence. The notion of seeking a release, rather than an escape, is where the concept of spiritual growth gets its start. It was eventually a lifetime of discovery that led to the production of my work; thus, is it my obligation to remind myself that such a release is comprehensive in nature, and alternatively, is it the consequence of creative endeavors.

Thoughts of an order we have no control over… except in the realm of fantasy… a fantasy I enjoy to write.

Give birth my bride of thought… bring forth a new peace… a new world.

And this…

A gift from the south to the north… as today, the east and the west have already received…

There is a place that we go to in our minds when we want to ponder about the way that life is supposed to be. In such a realm for us, this space is comparable to an area that God puts aside for himself to ponder similar matters, and in this place, we picture how each individual has their own natural function to play in life. Men are able to work inside their region of equilibrium, whilst women are content with who they are, and for every infant that grows up to be either a man or a woman, they are instructed on how to be by the gravitational pull of their own gender towards each force. When examined from this angle, however, the way that life is perceived in the outside world ends up being quite similar to the way that we perceive it inside our own minds… then of course there are moments when you feel like you should be standing on the peak of the mountain, spreading your arms out like wings. And you want the breeze to carry away your body and soar… fly over the surface of the earth and enjoy freedom. And I want to be able to leave behind the aches and grudges of this world so that I may fly with my spirit…

Whoever you may be, my friend… perhaps yet to be discovered…

Shall we make a guess at who and what is hidden behind this tree? My grief and my wants did not come from the same well, thus they could not come from the same source. It was impossible for me to get my heart to sing at the same pitch… and I loved every single one of those things by myself. This has been the case ever since I was a small child, and I have never been one to go on the path blazed by others. I have not experienced what other people have, and I was unable to maintain the same level of curiosity that I had during any usual epoch. At the beginning of one of the most challenging times in my life, I was dragged away from my friends. From the darkest corners of both the good and the wicked. The riddle that continues to enslave me… from the gushing waters of the fountain to the cliffs of the mountain and the sun that rolled around me in its golden hue… the lightning in the sky as it rushed by me and the conundrum that continues to enslave me. Because of the lightning and the storm, in addition to the cloud, which seemed like an evil spirit to me despite the fact that the rest of heaven was blue.

What a disappointment it would be to witness the failed guess!

Or perhaps you get the golden star… I do not make it a practice of attempting to read other people’s hearts; rather, I focus on interacting with others and seeing what emerges from under the surface of each person. Have they had the courage to be modest and honest with one another and with themselves? This is something that is readily experienced by everyone who has both a heart and the bravery to recognize the value of what it contains. I have met many different people and sometimes it is the person that I least expect who says something that will amaze me and on a rare occasion, I detect their compassion toward others. It is good to want to be around people who have something beautiful on the inside and it gives me energy that sometimes I miss when interacting with more regular people who are mostly secular in their nature.

Hmm, I will contemplate these patterns…

Yet the direction and movement remain the same… I continue toward it and away from it simultaneously… in my own world.

Encode , if I had the time
If I had time
If I had
If I
If

If I
If I had
If I had the time.

But I am a slave slaved by love’s magic
The magic is real and alive for someone who did not think of
the affects

Watch what you wished for and then there is no turning back

No absolutely not
The wrench can no longer turn the axles the pistons are worn out no rings to compensate an engine which uses a quort every week.

Synthetic is an insult to the wallet that’s between hell and high-water. The gentle spring of an oasis of recognition is what’s left, and even a speechless slave can whittle out some fabrication of what gem there hides lurking in the strange deafness of what’s not hidden in galactic light.

Confessions abound: Augustin is one. But slaves in the depths of the deserted rain forest can not reveal what? ts it all bout. They can only quagmire that comes at them through the crack once invited.the father and the sin, figuratively and even literally frowning and laughing at the same time yes, patterns through you threw you. me inspire.throw away convention but not decency. Slave away for a fortright that if that much.

Dunno but the Golden Rule personally that is.
Will read you clear and loud God permit temporal adequacy and then, may be, May Be(but it is may …Be) and see whe not to the third quarter but all inclusive folded bird who can"t or doesent want to fly.

Had the mother burden flew away one time carried aloft by the southern wind lands drifting through the making haze and found a tidbit joyfully carry back to eager open beaks reminiscent of bruguel type epidemic frescoes that spelled like starved hungry ghosts?

No bruguel spelled wrong it’s more like some fetch east India company twirling bejeweled success of time worn Velasquez type milled wind and splendidly beautiful brook enimating all the rainbrook colors as gently churning to the sound of echoes fascinating dribble through time.

And silent flows, like dawn’s revenge no test but the flow flies in incremented not to impress herself but express desperation at the mere thought that some day the will might dry.

Patches.

Races and horses blinders and beaten severely to a pulp in a black alley or feathered clown don’t cry out cause it’s useless. Well , , not nearly.

Press and express yourself until coming two terms left ee comings though two fold and then retained it, so that seminal evil can not rob the cradle.

Perfectly honest, sqared awY. The object of desire has to be willed number one.
Number two.it has to go through a boundary of recognized joy at the though, helped along to cross.

The bridge of desiring that magic tradeoff between what’s what here and now and that object soon remote and mysterious.

Number two is very variable and eager to accommodate, but the Third one is difficult.

A fly in the ointment once got out of a bad fix almost didn’t make it and buzzed joyfully over a yellow green go
ganesque field once and the buzzing simply delicious.
Not even giving it the slightest hint I knew about it that down deep
Very deep was repulsed by his childhood .

But some magic drew him out of the sin of vanity and got it’s self somehow cause mirror mirror w b o is the beauty is contested very much.
Verily I say:

That is not the object.
That is definitely not the object but has to do with it in some obscure way.

So here he was in a police holding tank buzzed by acid, dying by time and died.

The woman sheriff could be overheard saying by God we almost lost him.

Then back to dry out .

Then.
Then.
The old all-in lamp sharpie comes over to sell The Deal and I says I wanna out of here and be able to completely unsynthesize what’s been hidden and old granddad made me do it.
And old frNddas should be given credit for the following even if it autoshyts down in the future , perfect in it’s self as is presumed.

But all kiddin aside cause there ain’t one scared of violatin’ the terms as scarlet did once in ol’ restoration was autocorrected from wantin’ to write ristocratic tumultuous tempeament- just havin fun with plantation talk.

Ya.slVery invited in, nut lovin’ it. Another mystery on accounted fir.
Now the third inning.

Now I tempt myself to nihilize the above and write something allusion and finer to simulate at least nearly as good response , Endcode, buy thought the better of it, and resisted the cut, knowing a reassanblafe could factor in the lack of intrinsic almost debilitating faults are merely signs of an amateurish attempt.

But really thinking it over, gathering the most sincere validation, I resisted that urge, and will follow up less Turley as soon as muses will allow.

Rests pen and pencil with dramatic flair.

Reverse order so I can mull over and respond kindly.

Second that order, much .next week by latest with Your per
missionm

Third but primary. Need 2 know. REVERSEDLY ○● faithfully. Less abstractly per haps.

“It is only for the one… for now…”

Premonition hint? Cease & desist? Trying to formulate a technique and/ or style.

Drops pen aghast. @what? 4gotten Johnny rotten

Meno, you are welcome here… I request that you leave the forest the same way you find it.

I hope these snippets entertain someone.

There are real-life elements that are disguised as fiction in my work that I wish to include in my stories. I, of course, want ethics to play a role in the setting and tone of the story. I am creating a narrative from the perspective of the thoughts and perceptions of my protagonist as he perceives the surrounding environment. His primary role is to live a meaningful life. He does this while he thinks about the current events and memories he has by combining them via the use of imagination. The actual world and the world of my characters often parallel one another’s histories. In his dreams, he receives messages that influence the course of the tale and provides depth to both his real life and his fancies. During his time fishing, he likes to take a break and reflect on the day’s events. It takes him some time to come to terms with the fact that he has a premonition of what is to come. As he aged, it seems that this talent is becoming more accurate. In my imagination, or in children’s books filled with tales, I can think of no reason why I could not write this narrative with such an element. Even while my character believes in God, he also realizes that he is not the only one who is experiencing these ethereal sensations. He often reflects on the Viteninja lady he met and the magnetism that brought them together. Now that he knows his wife also loves nature, it takes on a whole new meaning for him.

My character discovers what his wife loves and what she doesn’t like in this planned literary masterwork… of course, I’m kidding here… but not quite… Slowly, he learns to appreciate many of the same things she does in her everyday existence. In the back of their thoughts, however, are the fantastic things that happen, both mystical and heavenly. They both love to have a clear image of how the world around them works in their heads. Her favorite part is the story of how he discovered her and how she ended up attracted to him in the first place. When he could pick up on things about her she hadn’t said, she was amazed at how well he was able to read her mind. In the end, she wasn’t afraid of him as she was in the beginning. She had learned to like her life as it was. She was aware that this guy seemed to have a clear grasp of reality. Furthermore, she learned that there are no other realities except those that exist inside her own mind and the actual world. He’d be reminded of Vorenija more frequently than he’d want to admit. She also understood that he had a singular goal in life: to do the right thing at all times.

As I said… sometimes I can only hope…

And so we enter the first layer…

At least a part of it.

Our protagonist begins this chapter of the novel in one of the beautiful woodlands that Vorenija has to offer. He ambles over to his preferred rock, which is the location at which his recollections are most likely to surface, and the first image he has today is of a lady. It seems as if they formerly knew one other but have since lost touch with one another. It seems like the forest floor is lit up with warm light, and the man’s eyesight is so clear that it is almost too bright. He has the impression that he is floating in space, and it is possible that he will be able to get his luggage before someone else comes. A guy finds out what it is that a woman has detected in him from the lady herself. After he gives her a response, she is impressed and the two of them go their own ways.

After that, he makes his way to his wishing rock. This is the location where he has conversations with God about the mundane things he desires and expresses gratitude to God for providing for all of his requirements. This is one of the numerous little chapels that he built across the Vorenija forest. He devotes most of his time to listen to his own music and hearing tales of amazing individuals from all around the world who have tried to become closer to God by the things that they have done for other people. When they have arrived at this stage, they are conscious that they have accomplished the objective of spiritual development that the Lord had planned for them.

He enjoys going to the huge lake on occasion, and there is a spirit that resides there. The spirit takes the form of an elderly lady, and she enlightens him on a variety of topics that are helpful to him throughout his life. He is aware that she is lonely and that she is getting older. She never comes out and confesses it. At some point, a guy from another realm appears and kidnaps her in order to show her his world. She gets the impression that there is something strange about the situation, and she attempts to describe everything to him as if she has never seen it before. The male gives off the impression of being uninterested, and it’s possible that she is struggling to find her footing in this strange new environment. As time passes in this reality, she starts to run into more and more difficulties, and things only get worse from here on out.

Upon his arrival back in the hamlet, he comes face to face with the idiot. When he is with this someone, he must constantly keep his temper in check. These are really naive and self-centered statements that come out of the lips of this guy. Our hero has a lot of curiosity about the fool’s polar opposites. We found out much later that this was not the case. The guy is not impressed, but since our hero and he both have pure intentions, it is easier for him to believe our protagonist. He responds, “Of course not,” when questioned about the reasons for the acts he took. It was nothing more than an attempt on his part to be friendly.

The power of the mysterious realm is at its peak when each night finally arrives. He never inquired about it, but he has always been subjected to it by default. She acts as a guide for him while he goes fishing and hunting, and it is through her that he ultimately gets to know his wife. She is one of God’s closest friends. According to God, “She is just like the light that shines throughout the world.” It is comparable to the power that may be extracted from obscurity and incorporated into visibility in order to be of service. She is determined to protect everyone and everything on this planet by any means necessary.

Structures and alterations.

This moment marks the beginning of his new adventure, but it is only one of many travels that will take place during the course of his life. Every one of these adventures ends up being related to one another in the strangest of ways, and a valuable life lesson is gleaned from every one of them. It is not the responsibility of everyone to know which direction the wind is blowing; rather, it is the responsibility of each individual to know their own path, and this provides each person with something to feel connected to.

On occasion, he travels into the area of Vitenija, where he has a high level of popularity among the troops stationed there. They are often taken aback by the immense amount of energy that he has, and whenever he visits, he is always made to feel quite welcome everywhere he goes. Even though some time has passed, the inhabitants of Vitenija are still having a hard time adjusting to the recent changes that have taken place. They are in a certain sense living in a state of terror as a result of the shifting times and the diversions that are all around them.

And that is that for the time being…

Dear encode.

You say:

“quote=“encode_decode”]Meno, you are welcome here… I request that you leave the forest the same way you find it.”

Meno says:

Today us the day that I found time to try to get into Your rich narrative, which if course I will attend to with Your permission.
Sorry for what appeared to be blaze neglect.

Just read last two chapters. Now I know the magic of Your forest, the primeval powers possessed by both, him and her.
It’s a trip from an unfamiliar terrain, the vision of which is convoluted with it’s mirrored, manifold appearances.

Like my habit of reading backwards, I shall refrain to the beginning, the origin , not in the sense of of a real beginning with an imagination thrust , a big banged out solid core, but something more like a subtle, imperceptible whisp of the slightest stir in that forest primeval.

The exact time and date of the minutes notice, creating huge effervances of pathos. Inclined toward it.

So backward toward another beginning,from an unintended sign that an epilogue is imminent to reach another for ward off the number of spiritual helpers who simply are listening, appear to hover over the forest, like fireflies do in mid summers dreamy vapor.

I am lost, admittedly in the forests particular scents, sounds, , beholden miraculous visions of all and all of that and that too, included in a vertically arranged structure that only the grand turtle on top, unseen and unknown, can at all visualize.

Have pity on one so without aptitude, for I am like a child, afraid of the forest green allure beckoning.

Yes, of course, Meno!

I will add, that is a very interesting word pattern of yours… I decided to contemplate its underlying structure…

I hope you do not mind… I am just going to post something for its own sake and not other useful reasons… he made me feel both energetic and effective at that moment. I was empowered with life, and my strength almost reached the point where I was prepared to employ it for a function that was on par with its full potential. My mind is filled with the memories of a friend who has passed on, and the idea of them causes me to feel both rage and sadness… my thanks for all you have done to help me become stronger and there is no doubt in my mind that you have gone above and beyond for me without ever making a request for anything in return.

Interesting… honestly, this post has nothing to do with anything but I feel like doing something… as we go through these stories, we will meet a variety of individuals, each of whom has their own specific set of conditions that must be fulfilled. These specific characters are the ones who are responsible for taking the required actions to guarantee that their own destiny is achieved. They have a responsibility to acquire the knowledge and abilities required to function in a world that is populated by individuals who are already capable of doing so. Every one of these people resides in their own little corner of the landscape, and whatever remains after these first three days is theirs to distribute as they see fit among the people in her immediate environment. After considering all that has been discussed, it is obvious that these individuals do not behave in a fully sensible manner and are clueless about how to adapt to the rapidly changing times. They have been successful in making some challenging choices, yet they are still confronted with difficulties that are of their own creating.

Diametrically opposed and yet supportive? She has no doubt in her mind that his endeavor is worthy of the love that he has for her. At the end of the day, she does all in her ability to guarantee that the thoughts in her brain are unspoiled. Her compassionate nature stems from her firm conviction that every individual had the capacity to improve themselves and become better versions of themselves. In the end, he makes it his objective to improve his capabilities in every aspect of his life. He constantly looks at things from a positive perspective, and he is aware that even the smallest details are important.

I will consider the last two pages a little deeper. Perhaps I may be inspired…

Untill next time, take care!

Good morning, world… hello, Meno!

I imagine that it is unfamiliar terrain, Meno. I am equally lost and will have to work on my own aptitude to discern what you are saying to me. I have not had the chance yet to go over previous posts to make connections with what you are saying. I can only guess at this point and while that can be fun, I sense an urgency in your words. I am not sure what I can offer you but I will do my best with time permitting. In the meantime, I hope for the best, perhaps your answers will come in the middle of the night… this has happened to me before. Who knows? God bless you, Meno. I better have my strawberries, breakfast, and get ready for…ascension…feast…other! Have a fine day and if it is hot where you are, I hope you are able to stay cool. Unless you like the heat, in which case, enjoy! Or maybe it is the night… hmm, have a good night? I will be back!

Praying for peace!