What's for breakfast?

_
I had breakfast hours ago, so a very early one indeed, of XL coffee and 3 scrambled eggs.

I’m already thinking of what to have for dinner tomorrow, as today’s is already sorted from yesterday’s… I’m thinking seafood… brown crab meat and/or squid or cuttlefish.

…and back to sleep, I go.

In Montreal I woke up around 7 AM just because I was looking forward to breakfast so much.

Walk through the crisp snow to the diner, mugs of coffee and eggs, bacon and excellent fried potatoes, spending hours there writing, looking at squirrels and trying to figure out the quebequoise gossip from the waitresses.

The dining out was not as good, with the exception of Asian food.

_
A FR-3-egg, Organic vegetable omelette… was absolutely delicious and bloomin filling. Been quiet all day, so a good frontyard-cleaning kinda day… felt enjoyable, rather than a chore. More Autumn-cleaning tomorrow.

4544DBF7-BEFA-4FC1-B154-96777FEF1744.jpeg

_
Well that was deceptively filling… two fried eggs, pacon (pork loin sliced into rashers), a watercress garnish, and a coffee… the home-made kombucha, to sip, whilst browsing the forums after finishing eating.

My third day on vitamin D drops and I feel fully present and wide awake, without that clinging drowsy tiredness that’s felt behind the eyes… and yes, I take baby supps. 8- [

A delicious bag of extra buttery popcorn. So good!

_
A coffee/omelette break fast…

Oh yea, and my daily dose of Vitamin D3 baby Drops… energising.

2 oranges chopped into 6ths. a Pint of tea and a pint of semi-skimmed milk.
Eaten whilst soaking in an hour long+ bath whilst reading a chapter of Asimov’s “The Gods Themselves”, and a Brian Aldiss short story.

PB&J

_
Breakfast, for the next few days… a coffee and an orange… I’m on a cleansing diet, but… then again, I always am.

_
Breakfast for the last two days has been coffee n eggs… and either an orange or some galia melon, later in the day.

Fruits, coffee, Roman history.

Buttered, five seed toast topped with cottage cheese.

_
Half of a large orange… will have the other half tomorrow morning, and a L Americano Costa coffee… which I Deliveroo’d in, to the residence I’m currently residing in, in Manchester.

‘They’ are right… Northerners are much more friendlier and open than us Southerners… I’m really enjoying, and soaking up, the naturally-electric atmosphere and friendly smiles from strangers. : )

_
Today, I omelleted my eggs, as opposed to my usual scrambled eggs/watercress ensemble… an omelette of julienned green capsicum and celery and chopped watercress, and a sweetened black coffee… and not forgetting my daily dose of vitamin D baby drops.

Missing Manchester already… going back at the end of the month to see a friend, the same friend I hung out with on Wednesday afternoon/the day I left, before boarding the 16:30 coach home. I’m taking him on an hour-long canal ferry ride… he hasn’t got a choice. :evilfun: lol

_
…a nutritious celery/courgette/watercress 3-egg omelette and a sweetened black coffee, for brunch earlier - powering-up for this evening’s workout.

Hazelnut coffee and an avocado covered in salt and garlic powder.

_
#healthy

_
Eagerly-awakening to another day for breakfast, deux jours après mon anniversaire… eggs n coffee, and a flick-through n read of 3 complimentary magazines I picked up at the large Sainsbury’s at the top of the High Street.

Apparently… if you speak more than one language, it staves off dementia… I think exercising the brain with various mental feats, would also aid in that effort.

_
Good morning World… eggs n cwafee, as per…
with a lil sun salutations morning stretch thrown in… while the coffee brews.

_
Scrambled eggs and a black tea… up early today.