Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

There are some bumper stickers I really enjoyed…

One is: “try organic. Or as your grandparents called it: food“

The other is: “just because you think it might be funny, is not a reason to vote for someone”

i like this kind of reasoning since I am autistic:
if some females are whores then all females should be treated like whores
if somebody, somewhere, somehow gets an allergic reaction then its bad to everybody
if one minority is overrepresented in one area then it must mean that this minority rules the world
if harvey epstein was a pedo it must mean all jews are like this
if I can only speak English and therefore have an insight to English cultures only, that must mean they are more degenerate than all the other non-English cultures I have no clue about and this means there must be a conspiracy to explain this which must involve the Jews since Jews rule the world
I just cummed.

You do not look 38. Just had to say.

i don’t know how old she looks but she sounds and acts like a weak weak 8 year old for sure, maybe she should come off her tree, stop doodling tits and pussies on paper and find a husband, marry and have children??? not that I wish any man a woman who paints her hair red and has a fixation with plastic tits and asses but…having an emotional and social routine that actually bears fruits could be good for her, JUST MAYBE.!!! i could help but I am autistic and a virgin with a mentally unspecified mental disorder diagnosed by a Canadian psychotherapist of a Greek origin.

If ya’ll don’t leave that girl alone I’ll be forced to sing The Lady in Red and make you listen to it.

leeet me get this straight…you have a woman who comes over to announce that she is leaving a forum which she has been shitposting for years(nothing wrong with that) because it is full of ‘kooks and morons’(and she graciously shoves that in these kooks faces before leaving) and you people don’t see anything wrong with that???what kind of cunts behaviour is that???what kind of way to treat other people is this??? if somebody came into a room and said he was leaving it because it was 80percent lunatics as I was sat there, Id stand up and slap them in the face…what kind of shit is this???are you such pussies or so deluded???

[attachment=0]20210226_131656.jpg[/attachment]

i really think you guys should take it easy on her, for I don’t think she’ll leave, not that I’m crazy about her either, but maybe just for spite she may begin to hate us. That’s nit a good thing, especially for the fact , a member here cannot be simply banned for appearing wreathed and hateful toward other members.
I mind of synthesize for her, but dint get me wrong, she don’t come through at times as as totally playing with a full deck.

I only recently found out that many men are dying their beards.
It’s pretty funny.

By the way why do men go grey so fast nowadays? Not as fast as me perhaps but rapidly all the same, far more so than a few decades ago. Must have something to do with radiation. It intuitively makes sense.

Stress probably.

K: here we have guess after guess after guess, all of which mean nothing…

how do you know that “many men are dying their beards?”

how do you know that men beards are graying faster then before?
and radiation? really… really?
it doesn’t make sense at all… despite your claim otherwise

perhaps because you have seen more commercials about men dying their
beards, that you have decided that more men are dying their beards…

your entire post is filled with assumption after assumption after assumption…

think about it…

Kropotkin

You seem to be assuming that he’s assuming that men are dying their beards.

Which is in turn for a good deal caused by radiation.

It’s hilarious to live among medieval retards who dont understand physics by the way.
“Oh its invisible, that means it can’t influence me.”
Lmao.

Ive decided to look at the comical side of it, since Ive done the work of protecting my cities.
Fuck those who dont protect themselves. They deserve what they get. Ignorance isn’t a virtue.

This dude is clutching on to the lower tier of my groupie-pool. He’ll show up as close to me as he can and make disenchanted protesting sounds. Dont expect to find a thought process behind this morons uttering.

And yes, it is annoying to have such semi-humanoids as groupies.

Cmon Kvasir you 40 year old pussy hiding there!!!It wont be anything for you given I am a rodent and you are a unique and almost genius Aryan aristocrat with a depth and breadth of knowledge comparable to the great Ancients!!!Like stepping on a cigarette…15, 10, 5 minutes???and everybody will see you are right!!!

It is here that with heavy heart I watch my European brothers quarrel and fight

Neo-nazis are not pro-european. The Nazis were a totalitarian and fanatic attempt at Germanic nationalism and utopia building like the Soviet Russia was, the neo-nazis are a bunch of confused and moronic kooks with personal vendettas against the western world.

Y’all already know who sits in the

that reminds me of the cover of that old edith anne album from way back in the day