What are you doing? (Part 1)

Do you respect anyone?

Yes…
First, myself.
Then my flesh and blood.
Then those that respect me.
Then those who inspire and challenge me.

Then, the unknown.

Respect = anxiety concerning what may cause you to lose something you highly appreciate.

_
:laughing:

When those that lie ask for respect, but never see the error of their disgusting ways! then they have the audacity to call it narcissism, and tell the other to mend the error of their narcissistic ways… but what of their ways?

Praise be to the Lord our god,
it is right to give him thanks and praise [-o<

Queue [insert name here] chatting shit and telling others about themselves, whilst they fail to remove the needle from their own eye.

Damn y’all don’t even wanna see the little trash can nook I built to satisfy the useless bourgeois home owners association?

If only I could build one here to hide the trash cans at ILP!

Ohhhhhhhhhh

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8r-tXRLazs[/youtube]

Hoping that confused folks stop accusing and/or attacking me.

What a dreary day. Ugh.

watching mark meadows get roasted, held in contempt, and referred to doj for criminal charges.

you know he was the 1st white house chief of staff to not have a 4 year degree? trump hired this guy out of community college and now he’s the first fall guy.

only the best people amirite?

Out looking for blood, hunger is killing me !

Missing those pork blood sausages .

_
Resting up, for workout-weights-day tomorrow… did 3 weekly workouts in a row
and then had a 3 week slump/rest… 3 & 3, how very balanced, pity I’m not a Libra.

Gaining energy for tomorrow by catching up with pals on Insta,
and by not posting in the aggy threads on ILP…
there’s all kinda shades of cray going on, today. :open_mouth:

Should I break up my weekly workout, into 2 or 3 shorter
weekly ones, hmmmmm :-k

I am, can you tell?

You do have a balanced demeanour to you, in your debate deliveries, so I’m not surprised.

I am currently tidying up, inbetween resting and watching TV… I dislike the endeavour very much. :neutral_face:
…but it’s got to be done.

_
…decided on a weekly 3-day-training split …back/core/bis, torso/obliques/tris, legs/lumbar.

Breakfast… shower… Christmas shopping. Let’s… get it :wink:

_
…watching Wicked Tuna… I fish vicariously, through it. :slight_smile:

Boring Christmas Holiday shows on, otherwise… so ‘da tuna’ it is.

…first day of the new training regimen, starts tomorrow… back/core/bis.

_
Noticing how everyone’s self-isolating… by choice,
…so that they don’t get covid and ruin their Christmas plans…

Savoury hors d’ouvres, a multi-meat dinner & drinks, and a pudding of sorts… on the day.

_
Start of my new workout schedule today, but a reality TV Show IG live is prohibiting me from starting.
…can’t believe the TV dramas is real… a bit like here :laughing:

Better go start… I guess I can listen (not whistle) while I work(out).

Well that was much quicker than I thought it would be… under 15 minutes and I didn’t even break a sweat… though still only doing 1-set supersets, as opposed to the standard 3, and now finishing off core with my electronic muscle contractor. Can’t wait for Wednesday’s…

_
How many have covid now? :open_mouth:definitely remaining isolated and masking-up when out.

trying to roughly plot a road trip that isn’t quite planned.

A slight change of plan… 1 (intense) superset per week, so a 3-week cycle (instead of 1 week) to complete the above 3 supersets… until such a time may come to pass that I am able to change/up the anti, so no need to up the pace for now, as my gains game is strong, as is. Or I could just stick routinely with this routine. :-k …less time spent working-out = more leisure time = more self-sustaining happy feels. ; )

Shopping for the food tomorrow with the sis, then back home for a hearty meal of (gf crackers and) cheese and (mulled) wine, and perhaps a salmon and vegetables-galore frittata for supper. Yes! I think I shall.

_
Being reconfirmed, that mosts’ minds are so narrow they need prising open with a pitch fork.

…anyhoo, weights later …torso, tris, obliques/abs. Can’t wait. :romance-admire:

…doing this now, whilst watching TV …a spatchcocked pheasant roasting, for dinner, after.

This new workout schedule is working out nicely… gives me time to recoup, and saves energy for me to use to pursue my interests and duties with.