Snow!

As long as Maia is comfortable with current proceedings, I see no need to worry on her behalf… you might feel differently about the matter though, well… you obviously do.

I have my own thoughts on the matter…

There are those who will stalk you sexually and those who will stalk you philosophically. Now, which is more potentially dangerous to your peace of mind?

Again, I’ve had a number of exchanges with Maia going back months now and, sure, I have to come to feel a regard for her that from my frame of mind warrants a measure of concern about her. Only now at least I understand better why the “current proceedings” appeal to her. Urwrong can hold his own in regard to subjects that she is very much interested in pursuing. Subjects that she is considerably knowledgeable about. On the other hand, he completely avoids the part where his own views on God and religion are nothing at all like hers. Whereas I don’t hesitate to probe the gaps between us.

And, just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the matter of stalking. If that’s a place you are willing to go.

Well, it’s all completely different today. No snow at all, but it’s been raining in the night and the grass is still wet. It’s about 10C, and the air is damp. The sudden change in temperature, and pressure, took place last night. It was still below freezing when I was at work, but between around 11.15 and 11.45 PM, as I was walking home, the temperature gradually rose, and it was very noticeably less cold by the time I got back.

_
:laughing:

In words, for Maia, from one of my favourite TV channels…

Image 1:
Viewer: “Why is there ice outside”?
Dave TV channel: “Mother Nature wants to watch you fall over
as revenge for what we’ve done to the planet”.

Image 2:
Viewer: “What does Dave think of the weather”?
Dave TV channel: “The weather, like everything in this world,
is truly against us”.

D68405AD-BD6F-4B30-BEA2-6E5AC471677D.jpeg
A716C20A-26BA-40B1-A402-0D12FA2F7BB0.jpeg

Hehe, sounds about right.

I hate wearing base layers… though I have a set. I might have to
get out my fleece-lined velvet joggers and quilted ski pants soon…
or perish, in the cold cold grip of Winter.

It’s snowing!!
How wonderful.
Always does around Christmas.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9QLn7gM-hY[/youtube]

When I say “white” I mean…white Christmas …maybe with chocolate sprinkles.

Note to Urwrong:

Meet your competition.

So to speak. :laughing:

for the moment, but i could move again you never know

It doesn’t often snow on Christmas Day, here.

Most probably no snow…it’s hovering around zero.

Anything above zero is too warm as far as I’m concerned.

Are you a lover of cold, as I am?

Yes, very much so. Walking over long distances, for example, is much better when it’s cold, in winter.

Definitely.
Went to a spa to experience the Nordic cold baths…hate the sauna.

Those with inner heat, week cold; those with inner frigidity seek heat.

ΑΥΤΟΦΩΤΟΣ - those with an inner light can illuminate the dark - those with an inner darkness need light to be given to them.
Children of the sun, versus children of the moon.
Moon can only reflect the sun’s light. It has no light of its own.

People say I have a high metabolism. I don’t even bother wrapping up in warm clothes.

What are those non-standard characters, btw?

Greek…
Auto-illuminating…

Greek…
Auto-illuminating…

Ok. My reader doesn’t recognise them.