Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

-edit-

burp

Howdy, fixed. Things are, you know, weird.

I might give it a thought.

But tell me thee, hast thou considered fame?

Of course, you understand, the problem with what the Bidens do is not so much what it says about their moral character, as much as what it says about what it is that they make their governing decisions on the basis of.

I’m sure it has occurred to you, that maybe this “what they can do for the middle class” business is something they know they can get you with, that gives them a license to go fuck little girls in Epstein’s island while making unfathomable deals with unfathomable people, and has no actual substance to it.

I generally don’t like to take this track of reasoning, because if the only reason you follow these dicks is that you believe them, then I don’t want you on our side. I don’t want you to see the truth. Because the real disagreement is not about who is more competent at running a state, but on whose business it is to tell you what to do. In your mind, if the whole “middle class reform” scam was real, it would justify your position. In my mind, even if it was true, it would make you a miserable lackey that wants to be told what to do, like the slave in a bdsm relationship.

Maybe it’s just an instance of learned helplessness, “let it happen” type thing.

I often feel that what “democrats” feel is that the world is tricky, painful, treacherous and cloudy, that the feeling of getting fucked is the feeling you’re supposed to have, what “adults” feel. And that’s also why they hate us so much, because if we are right then there is a chance that there is no reason they should be taking any of that shit at all, letting themselves be fooled and abused by a caste of people that take deception as a modus vivendi, letting their lives be made miserable in intricate deceitful ways that they not only cannot understand, but have become convinced are ununderstandable. Like prisoners in a Vietnamese POW camp hating you for plotting to escape and anger the guards, who aren’t so bad once you think about it, they are just looking out for your good.

The trick is, to instantly become republican: are any of these goddamn dolts, the Bidens, the Obamas, the Pelosis, the whoever, or even on our side, the Cruzes, the Mr Donald J Trumps, the goddamn commie plant Romney, really actually smarter than you? Are they able to wrap their heads around concepts that are too complicated for the likes of you? Are they able to figure out things that you can’t, are they genetically fitted with superior intellects?

The plans democrats present are always a haze, and even once they get the “mandate” to implement them, implementation is even infinitely hazier and you never know what is actually happening and what they are actually doing, except that they are telling you that they are doing the extremely nebulous thing that they told you they were going to do.

When a republican, a good one like Trump, presents a plan, it’s “this, this, and this. And also this is how. Provided we can wrestle some sanity out of the pack of lobbyists for groups that cannot legally show their faces that is the democrat party.”

Also, though much less, due to its governing philosophies, the republican party has that problem too. It’s a problem given by the existence of career politicians, whose only hope of making it big in life is to do precisely that.

“When you fall in love with a woman, you feel butterflies in your stomach. When you enter a trade, you feel ants in your balls.”

Lol, I traded like a coward today. but at least I met my objective.

Hope I don’t go broke tomorrow.

That’s the problem when you score a big haul. Suddenly you’re too precious to stick with a trade all the way.

Up above you posted this:

So, did she take you back? Oh, and did Satyr arrange it? :laughing:

Well well, look who decided to drop in.

Such an honor for you to visit us like this. To what do I owe the privilege?

r3.jpg

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … A16875.jpg

Some say painting is only a study of light.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … 281%29.JPG

Seems to somehow transport you much more effectively than any amount of “fine detail.”

Like in Da Vinci it transports you, but not to any Earthly place, rather to some mystical dimension.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … vre%29.jpg

Well, this:

You don’t wanna discuss communism?

Sure, but only after you explain this:

You promise?

Well, I’ll have to ask you to run it by phoneutria first, of course. Being rude, she “foed” me.

Lol now you want her permission?

Yes or no?

What I want is an exchange with her in which we examine her reaction to the points I raise in my signature threads. That’s what I want with everyone here. I have thought myself into believing that my own existence is an essentially meaningless trek to oblivion. And that in regard to moral and political value judgments, “I” am fractured and fragmented.

In other words, in a way that the objectivists here are not.

So, I’m curious to explore this with her. Why? Because she is smart as a whip, brings her thinking down to earth, has a history with Satyr, and is absolutely superb in the art of repartee.

I think I would be especially challenged by her.

Now, I have my suspicions as to why she “foed” me. So, sure, I’m curious to find out if I’m right.