What is this?

_
I don’t believe in A god, so that easy-answer isn’t going to work for me.

Forget I asked.

Dont worry as as I am concerned the warning label is daunting and daring reminder of this hilarity :

What kind of creature evolves when a tiger and a parrot are crossbred?

Answer : dunno but if it talks , watch out.

If it doesn’t talk, then what’s their point in Being?

It would be a tarrot… and if he carried an ID it would be called his tarrot card.

^ Score: .75 point

claps

They’ve been brainwashed from social media and decided to come out of the woodwork when Trump showed them that he too is brainwashed

Yeah, but when are you going to start putting bullets in your head, faggot?

Or are you just all talk, internet tough guy?

I don’t want you to show this level of disrespect.

My Head? You moron. “It”, the violence begins when you fascists take away the semblance of democracy we have with your overthrowing of the next election that Democrats when for the Presidency. Hopefully it doesn’t happen, but you’re trying, they’re trying and I for one, will fight for our democracy and our country to any degree necessary.

I’m not the one going around the forum saying this:

So, Dan, fix your fucking forum, and ban this piece of shit, before you become liable for his insanity.

You’re a pussy and a coward, all talk, no walk.

[u]And if you scumbags, domestic terrorists cared about “Democracy”, which you don’t, then you would have investigated who STOPPED AN ELECTION in progress, who brought vans loads of pristine ballots with only ONE marked vote casted, and who re-ran those stacks WITHOUT supervision at 3am in the morning…[/u]

Cut the bullshit, you’re just trash. There was video footage of widespread election fraud.

We already know you’re stupid enough to believe youtube videos and any other unsubstantiated garbage you see on facebook or bitchute or parler or wherever the else you degenerates get your propaganda. We already know you don’t appreciate democracy at all because you already fought against it with zero credible evidence while all the garbage lawsuits republicans flooded the system with brought on by phony video footage or propaganda on social media, or nothing at all other than a desire to fuck up the system even more, got dismissed rather quickly and thrown away for the garbage lawsuits they are. But of course, that doesn’t matter to you, what matters is your garbage propaganda that you are oh so eager to believe and throw away democracy for with zero reliable evidence. All of the courts back me up, all the voting audits back me up, all of the lies you believe back me up. I know you’re stupid enough to believe the trash/memes/propaganda you see on social media as “evidence” but I don’t know if you do actually believe it and are just a piece of shit pretending its true. Either way you’re dumb as fuck and can see that your inability to fight for democracy is your projection, because you already aren’t fighting even though you think the election was stolen. Or, you’re just a piece of shit who as I said, doesn’t believe even what you see on social media. Either way of course, you’re an anti American piece of shit in that there’s seemingly nothing about America you appreciate. Our courts (including the supreme court), our FBI, our CIA, the medical field, the media, academia, the entire field of medicine, all are trashed by you pieces of shit daily and is essentially the crux of the nation.

You have no “We”. You are a pathetic, cowardly, retard.

You are so pathetic, you need to threaten people to garner attention. You are a child.

You are a TRAITOR to the American people, OUR country, OUR republic, OUR constitution.

You are a 2nd generation immigrant. Your fathers cowered in wars. Your ancestors had no fight in making this country.

You want to “put bullets in heads”, start with your own, bitch.

I would prefer if both of you got a lot more polite.

You both seem angry.

Anger is temporary madness.

Philosophy is wisdom.

So, some of these latest posts are anti philosophy.

Yeah, where is your ‘Moderation’ when WW3 here threatens to “put bullets in head” and “need to die” of American citizens???

You seriously going to blind eye that behavior???

Is that what this forum is about???

Speak to that bitch, not me.

When I go around making threats, THEN you can criticize me…

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

You are a little boy and you like to be bad.

Dan is one of the worst forum moderators I ever came across.

l advocate lenient moderation, except for posts with obvious pointless crudities and over use of obscenities, which may lead to pouring gasoline on the already inflamed situation.

Dan is doing O.K., obviously a man who possesses a calm temperament.