Joe Biden 46th President

And your problem with that is…?

They’re mentally ill. :sunglasses:

At this point it’s just too easy making a parody of the entire United States, not very difficult at all, really, this shit just writes itself. :laughing:

I think it is pretty clear that you saying that is the pot calling the kettle black.

:laughing:

Of course! Of health! Naturally! :laughing: :sunglasses:

Clear! Sure! Aren’t trannies trendies?

Rachel in action (payed by taxpayers):

Shemale Ann Mary (obviously not payed by taxpayers):
Shemale_Ann_Mary.jpg

i think this is one of those fake memes from facebook

Someone clearly didn’t watch the presidential debates then. :sunglasses:

Are you one of those low information voters I constantly hear about?

Stand By Proud Boys I’m going lead you into shit by stay home.

That is one of the reasons why I opened the thread “Is Biden Dangerous?”!

You would do better to recognise a fake meme when you see one.
FFS

Have you even consdiered what the “…” in the middle of the quote might have contained. Or are you THAT stupid?

Sure kid. :laughing:

Rumor has it that a bunch of business savvy internet nerds have taken out Melvin Hedgefund revolving around Gamestop [their stocks], the establishment is already calling it economic terrorism and if the establishment hates it I’m all for it. :sunglasses:

There is speculation that this incident has wider financial or economic consequences in the coming weeks, I’ll be watching this as it develops. [Cascade effect]

This should of been obvious to everybody two years ago. :-k

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :-"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Joe Biden set to legalize eleven million foreign immigrants and nationals within his first year of office. :sunglasses:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnhWiJtqCqU[/youtube]

How do you know that I meant the picture. My point is whether Biden is dangerous. And if people think he is dangerous, they have their reasons.

Fakes were also posted about Trump when he became president. At that time, did you also tell everyone who saw a picture of Trump: “You would do better to recognize a fake meme”? I think you are the one who does not recognize fakes (involving Trump).

I opened a thread at the time with the question, “Is Donald Trump Dangerous?” And I opened a thread a few days ago asking: “Is Joe Biden Dangerous?” You have a strange sense of equality (equal rights). Are you that dumb?

1:30-2:00 :sunglasses:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlZOXtv5Sm8[/youtube]

[quote=“Zero_Sum”]
Joe Biden set to legalize eleven million foreign immigrants and nationals within his first year of office. :sunglasses:

K: sure, lets just pull a number out of our ass and claim it is the truth…
sounds like a conservative to me…

I am set to win a billion dollar lotto this year… which has just as much validation
as your Biden alien number…

Kropotkin