Is the Russian-Ukrainian War the prelude to a new World War?

Was destabilization intended , or, was the destabilization the cause of the intention to tangent successive international elements that upheld global status quo?

That may sound like double talk, but is such political fragmentation an endemic sign of undermining the basis of international accord ?

Brexit is one example to relate to the crisis of the crown which has tangential relations with major signals of splitting status quo, the Russian\Ukraine war is another.
The Edwardian debacle had ramifications to the split of internal divisions within the Empire/Monarchy , and pressure on Edward to abdicate was not primarily due to his love interest in Mrs. Simpson.
The same internal disarray is seen with the Prinz Harry/Magan Markle affair, symptomatic in it’s self but deferrable to far weightier problems in the country.

Distabilization of political process is the key as the parties angle to correlate motives of political processing and identifiable assigned party lines , to empower them ,

A destabilization occurs when identification of these lines of party affiliation loose focus, mostly due to unintended casual factors of which right now there is an overabundance.

London is still the highest order political heart of the world and that conflicts with the less optically formed
but more realistically functioning of the Empire, , which after all formed modern political practice of a yet still viewed colonial acquisition.
There is something gravely disfunctional within the minds and hearts of the new global entity which they are trying to coin the NWO , and it is the Brit Soul, whose son predicted what underlies this passage - the Brave New World.

Insightful and prophetic, a keen intuitive soul self searching come to light .

It’s like a schizophrenic social process which has infected the wholeworld , and I dare bring in the Prinz Harry instability as a paradigm, with princes starting wars, as was the case in the cause Celebre associated with the bof WWI ,

Keep an eye on this duplicity by a woman who wishes to become another who caused a thousand ships’ launch regardless of cost.

There are some elements at the top of western politics who want a world war. It will accomplish many of their goals simultaneously. And they are already prepared for it, having made bunkers and underground cities and having tons of supplies stockpiled. You can see how the west, people like Zelensky and Biden for example are really trying to push Russia into an open confrontation that will quickly spiral into another world war.

But yeah, most people which is to say normal people don’t want a world war.

Quite…

That is exactly right!

_
No-one else wants a war… thus spake the world-leaders.

The only escalation going to happen, is an escalation for it to end.

“‘If Ukraine loses this war, you might as well say the U.S. lost the war.’”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLkLJuSheDg[/youtube]

You speak a lot about USA manipulating and creating propaganda but Yuri Bezmenov came out from the KgB and talked about how communist countries constantly deceive and try to poison culture in the USA. So it is kind of hypocritical but I’ll leave that.

youtu.be/1FElIhOh_KI?si=_xtZF5Uh4IkHXG5O

China and or Russia is not going to replace the US as a super power. It’s only a matter of time that people get tired of being watched so closely by their government and monitored in everything they do or say, (communism).

I don’t think Ukraine will lose the war with America backing it, Americas military is ridiculous in terms of strength and tech.

If world war were to happen it starts with civil war in America, no where else really.

I’m American so I am on the side of Ukraine, I don’t want USA to lose its foothold in Ukraine, same as Taiwan.

We are in the midst of a world war.
Presently fought through proxies.

A War Like no Other, fought primarily using semiotics, but erupting into hot wars, e.g., Palestine, Ukraine, Yemen, potentially Taiwan.
US is an empire in decline. An empire that failed to globalize its model.

It’s unipolarity is now challenged by a Sino-Russian multipolarity model.
Cultural and ethnic diversity will be preserved, rather than converted to a product.
Ethnic and cultural will and should be preserved, rather than melted down and assimilated into a uniformity - Americanism.

US technology and military advantages have deteriorated, due to the natural attrition of time and the decadence of power, miscegenation, and Wokism.
Other nations sense this.
Like Israeli intelligence and military prowess, it relies on reputation - propaganda.
A paper tiger.
Afghanistan was the last sign of its decline…
US has never won a war against a major power …see Korea and Vietnam.
It has only fought skirmishes with inferior opponents, and with the aid of its vassal states.

Recently, even its vassal states refused to participate in the US’s attack on the Houthis…except for its reliable lap dog, Britain.

This is truly an ideological war.
Will Americanism’s melting pot, pseudo diversity, be victorious, or will a world order, where ethnicities, races, and cultures are preserved and autonomous, replace it.
Already the sings in Ukraine show a shift in geopolitical dynamics.
Emergence of BRICS is another sign.

I seem to recall America winning Ww1 and WW2. I don’t see the deterioration of its military at all. There’s a difference between losing a war and pulling out because it no longer becomes worth it (Middle East and Vietnam).

If I cash out at a slot machine if the stakes become no longer worth it, does this mean I lost or would rather preserve and not waste what I have?

Ha!!!
WWI & WWII huh?
=D>
Is that what they’ve told you?
I seem to recall Russia turning the tide against Germany…and US participating in an alliance.
Did they tell you the US won both wars on its own?
HA!!!

The US took advantage of its geography, allowing European powers to slug it out, and then when it saw which side was winning, it entered as a victor to plunder and pillage.

You keep comforting yourself.

Shall we allow history to unfold?

Empire decline takes a long time.
It started in the 60’s…it’ll get worse.

First symptoms are already present.

During both WWI & WWII the US was not the power it is now. It became a superpower after WWII, when Europe was devastated, and the US took advantage of the western part.
But no war was won recently against a major geopolitical power…despite how formidable US military is?
Not one?
Right. :-k

It is the only nation to have both conducted the greatest per capita holocaust in the history of man - against American natives - and to have used a weapon of mass destruction, twice.

Looked to me like Germany was stacking Russian bodies, what was the death count again for Russia?
24-27 million Russians died…

America could/would have won WW2 alone with the birth of the atom bomb, it was inevitable.

No, it had nothing to do with “which side was winning” if Hitler wasn’t so foolish in attacking US ships, and sending Japan to bomb Pearl Harbor there’d have been a different outcome.

So if the US didn’t attack from the west and Germany had everything on the East, Russia would have won huh?

Yes…and that’s why the US can never fight a war against a major power.
It couldn’t handle 60,000 casualties in Vietnam.
and we’re talking about a more rugged, and white generation of Americans…not the soy boys of today.

You are so naive.
The sinking of US ships was like the Gulf of Tonkin incident…or 9/11 or Perl Harbour.
An excuse to enter the war, once it became obvious which side was winning.

But let’s remember the “6 million” Jews that died, right?
Let’s ignore the 30 million Russians.
They won the second world war.

America didn’t need to enter the war at all lol. You’re the naive one, war makes money to who isn’t in it, especially when you’re a huge manufacturer like we were. We entered solely due to the fact of being attacked. Europe was practically begging the US for help and they said they were staying out of it, but I guess that to you means they were “waiting for a winner” right…

Wasn’t Russia allied with Germany at first? Means they wanted global domination before they get betrayed by Hitler, serves em right honestly.

Idc about Jews or Russians. Hitler would have won the war if it wasn’t for his betrayals. Or would he? Because America built a nuke first. You know they were going to bomb Germany right? Before the line broke and they didn’t have to. Regardless of the Soviet Union, Germany lost to America.

If the Axis powers had started winning decisively, the US would have sided with them…or kept out of the war altogether.

US always uses these manufactured incidents to justify its wars to its dumbed down population.
Remember the WMD’s in Iraq…and how Iraq was behind 9/11…?
All lies.

Iraq didn’t cause 9/11. We went there for resources and possibly information. We didn’t really “lose” either, we left.

America built the nuke with Nazi help.

No Germany lost to Russia, and the US came in to claim victory, and to claim the west as its vasal states.

That’s not what they told you dumb Americans.

And who controls the resources in Iraq, and Afghanistan presently?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIveZzwoQw4[/youtube]

The axis powers WERE winning decisively, then Hitler betrayed Russia. Even before that betrayal American stayed out of it, they could have joined Germany if they wanted and we’d be speaking German right now but they didn’t.

Oppenheimer was a Nazi? This is news to me. If they left Germany, they’re no longer Nazi’s. Einstein wasn’t a Nazi.

The Taliban now, after we’ve left. Who controlled it while we were there though huh? As I said before, leaving isn’t the same as a loss. We didn’t HAVE to leave. Let’s also be honest for a minute, if America REALLY wanted to, they could have leveled the entirety of Iraq and Afghanistan to rubble but that wasn’t ever the goal, the goal was cultural and resources.

If the US is sooo deteriorated we shouldn’t be able to fight 2 wars possibly 3 at the same time in different geographical locations.

Ukraine, Israel and possibly Taiwan. While Russia can barely even handle a tiny country Ukraine and China hasn’t even started their invasion of Taiwan yet, hmm wonder why,