Coronavirus Hoax

The coronavirus hoax marches on!!!

nytimes.com/2020/11/14/us/c … e=Homepage

[b]More than 244,000 people have died from the coronavirus in the United States, more than any other country, and experts say the pace of new deaths is likely to accelerate in the coming weeks.

Deaths lag several weeks behind infections, so the toll being recorded now reflects transmission that happened several weeks ago, before the country began logging more than 140,000 new cases per day and hospitalizations reached their highest levels of the pandemic. On Friday, public health officials reported more than 181,000 new cases across the country, more than ever before.

The country remains far below the death toll of the spring, when as many as 2,200 people were perishing each day, but some estimates suggest that the United States may soon be on track to reach or even exceed those levels.

From the Midwest to the Sun Belt, officials are bracing for a mounting death toll.[/b]

Oh, and what if the news on the vaccine is also just a hoax?

And just to show skepticism about current policies are not restricted to non-experts…
justthenews.com/nearly-50000-do … pY7KmUUBKs

O

M

G

The Virus has a 0.001% mortality rate, LET’S ALL DESTROy OUR ECONOMY, GIVE UP OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS, AND SLOWLY ROT AWAY INDOORS!!!

LET’S ALL LIVE THE REST OF OUR SHORT LIVES IN FEAR!!!

You’re weak and pathetic, lamb. The Scamdemic is a hoax, and you have drank the poison.

I think they got that part right. The problem is that politics doesn’t fall to science, science falls to politics - as has the NYTimes.

Politicians don’t care about what is true (and science is a part of that). Politicians ONLY care about their standing - what the wealthy people want to hear them say.

COVID crisis is pro-globalist, anti-American Constitution. Science has nothing to do with what you hear.

They do the same with killer hornets, climate crisis, mass shootings, cigarette smoking and anything that helps their POLITICS. They don’t do it with drug use, cancer, mental illness, economy, and truthful news accountability.

It is POLITICS POLITICS POLITICS. - Strongly related to MONEY MONEY MONEY and POWER POWER POWER.

Right. And, of course, science never falls to politics in the publications that he reads.

But for those here who might imagine an exchange between him and I in regard to the coronavirus, I’d advise them to follow our exchange in regard to the 2nd amendment on this thread: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … &start=875

Starting about 1/3rd of the way down.

Fever is a condition of increased core body temperature with a disproportion between chemical heat production and physical heat release, which usually occurs as a concomitant of defense against invading viruses, living microorganisms, or other substances recognized as foreign, and as a concomitant of certain, especially malignant tumors, trauma, or more rarely in the context of otherwise caused inflammatory processes.

Ah, Coronavirus “hoax,” the topic that never gets old.

I’m fucking kidding.

_
This isn’t new news here, but it will be to those who thought it just a conspiracy doing the rounds.

Some people are even receiving letters, saying that they are dead.

1-year of Lies from the liberal-left and communists:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7vVtf1P2Aw[/youtube]

im right next to some mountains if you wanna crash there i wont tell anyone

this guy got his ass kicked by his neighbor

do u have a point tho?

i notice whenever u dont have a counter-argument, which is 99% of the time, u resort to ad hominid fallacies

that means u lose

nationalfile.com/faucis-orders- … ll-vaxxed/

Watching “Doctor” Fauci speak on matters of great importance is like watching some half-drunk garden gnome stumble through the tall grass of knowledge. It’s hard to hate him or find him threatening, but he’s clearly fallen from his post of protecting the family home from evil spirits.

bloomberg.com/opinion/artic … t-pandemic

A never-ending woke hell loop of endless lock-downs and throttled openings… never fully closed, never fully opened… always on your guard…from the “invisible enemy” ahhhh

Thats how I feel though. You hear this a lot now, dont go near these critters, dont let them near you.

Species fork.

Iinteresting, neh?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGcEf3vikCE[/youtube]

Don’t say you weren’t warned:

bitchute.com/video/duckvfjgKZLw/

Oh yeah but YouTube has deleted it and now its on bitchute, so it is all lies.
(Let them think that, people who at this point havent noticed the writing on the wall are truly not entirely sentient)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZGQM0dtsQ[/youtube]

You can’t make this shit up:

bitchute.com/video/iXDkvE11ilUl/

Head Of Denmark’s Medicine Agency Faints During Conference Announcing AstraZeneca Discontinuation

The head of Denmark’s medicines agency, Tanja Erichsen, collapsed during the press conference announcing the Astra Zeneca vaccine discontinuation.