Canada Redeeming

Well, it’s actually kinda fun.

I didn’t know you did send messages out to the world.

WOOOAAAW!!! This came out of left field! You’re the last person I expected to say that!

Well listen my man. Anybody who saw them, live and in person, execute a coup on the presidency of the United States, and thought they were going to be turned aside by some protests…

People, including truckers, are about to learn exactly what they gave up in reality by turning a blind eye themselves to countless absurdities of the past.

It applies to the crazies. Not to me.

Yeah, welcome to the real world.

(There is no such thing as leasing out your ass. You sell it, and then they own it.)

“It’s for the blind helpless starving pregnant persecuted children of whereverthefuck, just give us unrestricted power and control over your life.”

Well, if it’s for the blind helpless starving pregnant persecuted children of whereverthefuck…

Most’n cases they don’t even have to run that game.

It’s enough to go with the tried and tested… “you’re not one of the crazies, are you?”

For many of us, this is a game we have seen before.

Just a re-run.

Left-forward passes to the midfielder…

You think I’m omnipotent?

I know how existence works.

We all made this together, we all change this together …

Anyone who welcomes hell can have it.

They’ll immediately run back to me.

Indeed, you have my support.

Listen to me carefully now, gib.

At this point, they hold all the cards. Don’t donate, don’t protest, don’t make them angry, wear your mask.

Don’t be a hero.

The next stage is always, always, jailings. And the people being jailed will think it will mean something, but all it will do is make them more implacable.

Being jailed is the least of worries compared to what these scumbags have planned for the people.

Canadian Mounted Police trample old woman with walker to death:

media.gab.com/system/media_atta … e65b6.jpeg

Ah fuck it. I just thought I’d give my boy fair warning.

Of course, blood on the streets always goes hand in hand with the jailings.

Stand against Communism; you should know better Pedro.

Nobody needs to go to jail or die to stand against communism.

Wrong, and you’ve got nowhere left to run to.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvFB7Laq3lE[/youtube]

You write like you’re stoned.

But I thought you were the one sending people to hell?

Thanks Urwrong! Hopefully the vote that’s supposed to take place next week will put an end to Trudeau’s nonsense. And by this token, I’m kinda confused. Did Trudeau invoke the Emergency Act or did he not? If it’s being put to a vote next week, is it not yet in effect? The best I can figure is that it is in effect the instant Trudeau declared it, but it must still be put to a vote within 7 parlamentary days (days when parlament is in session) to see if it will stay or go.

The act says:

It also says:

So I guess if the vote turns out in favor of the act, we’re in for at least 90 days of Trudeau-archy.

I called my member of parlament to voice my opposition to the act and got his secretary. She said Mr. Kelly is definitely voting against it, and that the conservatives and Bloq are definitely voting against it, but the librals and most likely the NDP are voting for it. The NDP and the liberals combined take up 228 seats of out 338 so they’re already more than half. Not looking good. I can only pray that not all liberals in the House are as crazy as Trudeau and their souls are free enough from Trudeau’s rule that they can vote according to their conscience.

But aren’t you saying jail and death are inevitable in this sort of contention?

Gib,

I’m just a person with a plan. I submit the plan.

If my plan doesn’t get passed… Trudeau goes to hell.

Don’t worry about it.

If it managed to get under your skin even a little bit, consider shaving some of the trim from the edgier side of your bravado.