Hell awaits you if....

Again, there are 3 not 2 realms, the middle is what Catholics call purgatory, and to transverse realms into only two: heaven , bell, is to bring the notion down into a duplicity of nominalism. Who, in this day and age can equivocate absolutes like good and evil?

The real fact is that most if not all of us need purging in a Greg area of many shades, and to dismiss this and other sources , the Tibetan Book of Dead among others, is exactly what a positivism has done to this world, namely preaching old worn out dialectical forms, as ways to approach the near unapproachable.

Next thing , the convenience of avoiding any mention of a spiritual world, gaining popularity even among those physists, with improved skills of interpretation.

Evil cannot be an absolute because it requires Good to exist in order to be its privation.

This is probably why C.S. Lewis wrote the great divorce the way he did. Been a while since I read it.

• Ec

Let’s talk about this & dump the rest. If to perceive is to be, you need otherness to be. But you also need to be this otherness. AND like it. That’s 3 honey chile.

If anything is messed up it implies a perfect standard.

To survive… for an other… the boy must grow to be a warrior… for an other. He must learn this resilience from The Father.

Love is not (just) a feeling/emotion, so it can be done despite pain/suffering, and that is the sort of joy, peace, and wholeness that is resilient despite circumstances.

You can’t become strong or develop deeper roots if you are sheltered from the wind. True power makes free. We are not caged pets. We are made strong when we master the elements in us with love that overcomes

The highest highs and the lowest lows of this world do not come close to touching the complexity who birthed and sustains it and loves it despite its imperfection.

Connectionism is us liking ideas like the tongue tastes food rather than wolfing it.

The Idea… the most freely like-able idea we’re born liking.

Yeah. We were not meant to be alone. But if we are not united with the source of life, together, we valuate out of alignment, and are crushed under the weight only the Original can bear. Allowing him to bear it and give us a new heart that is resilient but loves… it’s the only way out of hell.

Heaven and hell are binary.

Heaven is what you want, hell is what you don’t want.

For some people, ‘purgatory’ and or grey areas are hell.

Heaven and hell are unique to each being. Someone’s hell may be another’s heaven and vice versa.

Since we know that if anyone is in hell, empaths can never be in heaven (eternal damnation for being kind and feeling more than others)… it’s a no brainer that existence is currently evil at its core.

Hell is a continuum. Heaven is not a continuum, there are not better or worse heavens.

The people in hell are in hell. Empaths are always in hell. The sociopaths in heaven eventually get dragged down from heaven to hell by the sociopaths in hell.

Why the drama? For some people, drama is hell. For some people, drama is heaven.

Why do you get to experience drama so you get your heaven at the exclusion forever of the beings not into drama.

Drama is exclusivity at its core.

You are confused on purpose, so I’m gonna go ahead and leave you in heaven and study for my final in helleaven.

So. You define heaven as getting what you want to always be at someone else’s expense.

Gotcha. I’m working on a patch for that.

‘Unfortunately‘, they’ll all eventually abandon you.

1. I’d abandon me, too.
  2. As it should be.
  3. They’ll be back.
  4. There is One who stays.
  5. A psychopathic introvert with abandonment issues. Yap. You got me pegged, alright.
  6. I wonder how much tea costs in China?
  7. I am the Queen of Procrasti Nation. You must kneel and swear your allegiance, so that I may knight thee Sir Jacks-a-Lot. Oh, Lord. This is your fault. I banish myself.

Cut.off Grey areas are prefigured , areas.that purposefully try solve the degrees of Grey separation. within and without the contentious demarcation, there is no heavenhell, only frequent revisits.

Empathy is a neurological effect at the lowest energy levels

Yeah. Empathy tees it up, but you gotta swing. Or not. Sometimes empathy is an obstacle.

Also. The previous part… Is God a pantser or a planner? Planning is an us thing. This thing is all one word in his own blood—mixed with ours, if we take up our cross. We’re like blood brothers with God. Mmmmkay? Mkay.

Both of your responses to this message were non-responsive to the content of this message:

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 7#p2876977

Any idiot knows that consent violation of any kind is disproof of god.

Why? Because actual options exist.

Namely: everyone gets their own universe tailored to their personal desire without being able to hurt another.

At this stage in this exchange, I’ve decided I’m talking with two 14 year old trolls.

Jesus did say if you can not approach heaven as a child, you can never understand the way to heaven. Or something like that.

Ec is just trolling his own thread, but what else is new?

Don’t know but sure some measures of sight into and beyond. the darkness have been acknowledged, even if under the radar, course, bars setting above is tediously complex yet ironically simple.

Sure such bor-ing into verbatum makes such simplicity unacceptable by referential brevity .

And hence making a universalizing improbability by supposed fiat. ( for which innumerable examples have to be had)

You’re both still throwing garbage at me.

Many children hunt cats and dogs to torture them for hours on end before murdering them.

I realize that it’s inappropriate for me to make decision for you that I know for a fact you’ll make over the course of infinity.

It may take you a million billion trillion years to tap out … but you will.

Part of the patch is to give beings who like to win when there are losers their own collective worlds with actual people just like them. I mean it is a hell realm, but it’s not my task to dictate how long you plan to stay in one.

youre psycho

That wish isn’t going to be granted.

I never did that as a child. I’m just refuting Jesus.

I’m glad I met someone as insane as you mr. r.

It gave me more information about how to solve this problem for people who like to win with consent violation without forcing them into what they’ll invariably choose over the course of forever.

Earth is a hell realm. The agony of defeat, the spoils of wars won.

You’re an idiot. You made my job more difficult, but I’m very happy about that. I never want to have to come back here again.

Ec, you are so hell-bent on giving everyone what they want at the expense of no one, you want to send them to hell when they don’t all want things that are at the expense of no one. So you hate it when they won’t do their part—because they make others less/more fortunate do their work without proper compensation/exchange, and they don’t share everything in kind so no one has more/less than everyone else… or so at least no one goes without their basic needs being met (if they do at least their basic share as able). I feel you. That does need a patch, but it can only come when we are tired of our addiction to anchoring our hope in what passes away, rather than loving like the Original. Aim for the Original in a way that others want to freely join you in doing the same, and the rest falls in place. It requires an about-face.

And a lot of falling-on-your-face.