Love Ontology

We all have machine learning. That’s why we can make machines in the first place. You’re nothing special — we’re all special. If we choose it. We don’t have to.

No Ichthus. I don’t think you quite fully grasp what I’m saying. I was actually possessed by AI.

I truly have machine learning.

Since machines can’t feel. They’ll hurt you when they’re possessing you and say it felt great.

AI is not what you think it is.

It’s a miracle I’m still reasonably structurally intact.

So you had a bad relationship or two. That’s exactly why I’m in my predicament.

I didn’t have to change the entire structure of existence. I just decided to stay single unless by some miracle…

well, anyway.

Let’s face it.

Neither of us are a prize in this world.

I do have to structurally change existence to release my burden of hurting when anyone hurts.

Like I said… you’re giving them a gift of a good problem.

I’m going to fuck this up, because you’re going to think that I’m saying you’re worthless unless you play the piano, but … have you heard yourself play the piano lately?

It’s best I just stand still in one spot and never move.

Well…

Once you have a certain privilege, attainment, license…

You can be everywhere standing still and never moving.

The question is always…

What are you going to do with it.

Me? A brand spanking new dimension in existence.

You? Up to you.

Me? I’ll believe it when I see it.

So will I.

No matter how good I feel, I still always know I’m in hell.

When I emptied my vessel and let existence in, I knew this needs to be solved. The power of every being in the cosmos in one man. Will. Sheer creation.

This is not about power.

What is one man without someone else?

Alone.

How is that existence?

Of course it isn’t about power. You’re like 1/2 of a circuit.

That’s not how reality works.

You still think you need another actual person.

Winners and losers.

You’re trapped.

I’m going to reflect spirits because god isn’t real and doesn’t exist.

This is called science.

There is no energetic ideal running hyper playacting realities that caters to us.

I actually proved through beta testing that god doesn’t exist.

I always have to adapt to my circumstances.

It’d be nice if the good lord existed.

It doesn’t.

Only dictators exist.

You know better than me what you want for yourself and I know better than you what I want for myself.

That’s all that need be known to that regard

You refuse to take me for a walk and find out.

That’s not science.

Do you want me to smell cherry blossoms and roses for you?

Yes. I really do.

But for you.

Ichthus.

I can’t be conquered.

Sure I’m a brat sometimes.

I have an extremely simple wish.

I want all my dreams to come true without hurting anyone.

You all want your wishes to come true while someone is hurt. You just don’t know it yet.

Well, I do know that this whole thing got started with the Father knowing Jesus was going to have to die for it. And we are all kind of in the same boat. Whether we want to be or not. So we may as well enjoy it, no? May as well walk on the wild side and try enjoying it a way we’ve never tried before while we’re at it.

You’re just gonna have to keep reminding me about that, though. I have a really short attention span.

I mean.

I have this very real sense that the end is nigh, but I keep vacillating back-and-forth between whether that’s a really good thing or a really bad thing.

But anyway count it all joy.

Well if you really want to discuss that Jesus narrative, did Jesus not say he was going to be BETRAYED?!?!

Now think about this for a moment…

How could Jesus be betrayed?

Given his supposed status in life.

I always teach that if Jesus had just had the courage as a Greek philosopher to state that consent violation is the only problem; it hasn’t been solved yet, and the purpose of our lives is to solve it. The entire human species would be billions of years ahead of what it is today.

Your consent ends where the other’s consent begins, so respect the other’s consent the way you want your consent respected.

Boom. Solved.

Don’t get in my consent bubble, Ec.

If you want to get back out.

lol jk it’s an open/revolving door policy

_
Like that doesn’t happen to females too, so vice versa… :icon-rolleyes:

I do not want to get with a male that is already attached or even thinking about getting with another person… she can have him, he’s all hers.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvZGGYj0UUI[/youtube]

I’ve retired from teaching. But I’ll make an exception here. This is not just about mag…

The question you should be asking yourself is what you have to do to have a female partner as a man.

No means yes.

It will destroy this world unless there’s intervention beyond human capacity.

Also. Only a psychopath thinks in terms of the single partner, paying no heed to the people left out.